Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GBPUSD

forexv

My prediction in pairs GBP / USD this afternoon ahead of the London Open: I see on the chart this afternoon ahead of the London Open is clearly a relative price movements tend to fall since the opening of the market on Wednesday. of MA dayli or movement of any daily average price is below the indicator shows the mean daily trend trend down. nah for this afternoon or when london was open I predict prices will tend to fall, but should be aware that the price will likely rise before fall, on top of existing MA MA dayli seen weekly, well maybe the price will advance up to that level. after arriving at the level that's probably a good time to sell because the price will continue falling trend.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GU pair at the down trend will show the strength of the trend is 68% in this morning, because maybe the market is sideways, my analysis using a BB and MA alone, is likely to fall to 1.6145 in today's prices, look for the right moment to open sell and take the TP 10 pips only.

price movements in the direction of the trend is still continuing to rise, but there seems to have not managed to penetrate the difficulties in 1.6216 R1. expected throughout the day will still tend to be flat while waiting for the news release. if not make it past the R1 then the movement will be the range of pivot points, 1.6173

Pivot for the day while the range for a target price of 1.6212 resistance today is the range of 1.6242 as first resistance, 1.6290 is resistant to 2 and the target for today's farthest resistance 1.6320 while support to target 1.6164 and 1.6134

judging from the weekly stochastic graph sdh saturated market today and to pivot the range to a target price of 1.6063 while resistance at 1.6122 today the range of prices as the first resistance, 1.6235 is resistant to 2 and the target resistance is farthest to the range today and for the target price of 1.6294 support today the 1.5950 and 1.5891

1.6111 level which is the highest price of GBPUSD yesterday's being a strong resistance which several times the price tried to break but failed to close below the psychological level of 1.6100. With a declining trendline then GBPUSD potential towards 1.6043 support. vote sell GBPUSD.

still sell trend vote. TF 2 monthly no means signal a bullish candle as a correction or bear market could also be a weekly trend TF terliat panjang.pda term bullish trend continues, if not already visible dailly overbought.pda appear overbought. it only took 30 pips to go down again to be sure optmis hopefully touched 1.6050 bearish trend

According to my prediction of strong resistance at 1.61 level as of last night the price has not been able to penetrate that price,, from the technical on tf h1 price attempted to break the 1.61 resistance or as its price will be a little consolidation before resuming its uptrend, so I'll vote bu if price can break 1,612

GU pair this afternoon in a bearish trend ... appear in TF H1 candle moves down a small ... and MA MANTRA has been formed under the cross ... GU opportunity this afternoon 80: 20 and greater signal leads to sell ... so this time I vote sell in pair GU

Pivot for the day while the range for a target price of 1.6074 resistance today as the range of 1.6130 resistance first price, 1.6178 is resistant to 2, and the target for today's farthest resistance and to target 1.6234 support today is 1.6026 and 1.5970

For GU 10 oktober 2013

as usual we draw fibo first day yesterday of the highest price to low price yesterday concluded yesterday at GU will try to penetrate the 23.6 fibo level area

we can do po buy stop at 23.6 fibo level at 1.5966 price plus 5 pips so at 1.6001 with TP at prices to try to break down the 38.2 fibo level at 1.5996 price

Pivot for the day while the range for a target price of 1.5952 resistance today as the range of 1.5991 resistance first price, 1.6017 is resistant to 2 and the target resistance for today's farthest 1.6056 while the range of price support targets 1.5926 and 1.5887 today

Pivot for the day while the range for a target price of 1.6176 resistance today as the range of 1.6212 resistance first price, 1.6259 is resistant to 2 and the target resistance is farthest to the range today for the target price of 1.6295 and 1.6129 support and 1.6093 today

Pivot for this day for a target of 1.6154 while resistance at 1.6175 today as the price of the range of the first resistance, 1.6203 is resistant to 2 and the target resistance is farthest to the range today for the target price of 1.6228 while 1.6126 support and 1.6105 today

Profit-taking going on GU yesterday, after rising rapidly after the release of the NFP prices down quickly and I think it was just correction merely as a result of profit taking,, necessary break through the price correction back to 1.6220 then 1.62 as an indication of the price back up,, but if the price falls through the 1.6140 there will be a further correction,, for the long-term trend remains bullish ..