Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

worldimperial - worldimperial.com

I am not admin

Worldimperial is a private investment company operating on the world Forex market.Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return.

Plans:

1 year 0.1% daily. Return principal after the plan completion

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 0.06

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 0.07

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 0.10

Calculate your profit >>

1 year 0.35% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 0.30

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 0.35

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is $1 and there is no maximum.

Accept LibertyReserve

Manual payment

No referral commission

Link >>>> http://worldimperial.com

although the minimum allowed is just a $1, the ROI is very low, thus only big amounts invested can give us profits,

where as the program doesn't appear worth big amounts,

it's designed average and there is no ratings section as well,

I prefer to give a skip to this program.

Though this is a legit long term investment program - followed by their low RoI, even they have very tiny $1 minimum deposit for all. But I think nothing will gain as per requirement of any. Because we've to left our fund for very long 365 days, with 0.06%(Starter) per day plan, is it any profitable! I really doubt about this because it's a full time waste job. I wish admin should change some plans and will bring more short term little more beneficial plan for us.

Very low roi is the main reason i am not interested in this hyip - it it take one year to earn around 22% profit here. I think admin want to keep program in paying status forever - and at least low roi offered which will hardly face sustainability problem ever gives such impression. Even though minimum 1$ is most affordable but i dont think there is any use of spending such low amount is not going to help make even 2 cent in a month.

• 4 weeks later...

I have opened the site and this link has redirected to another site,

which is some blog regarding online shopping and information related to that products,

thus this one seems to have been closed,

thread moved to scam and closed programs folder !