Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PremiumFinancials - premiumfinancials.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

PremiumFinancials represents Next Generation of Advisory being made available to the clients. Formed in 2009, by Mr. Jonatan ,the firm serves millions of consumers around the world with many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and governmental clients.

It is registered with Panama Government (under No.532911) and in U.K. under No.07703090 which is powered by a qualified and professional group with specific value experience add in executing transactions from conceptualization till execution. The best endeavor of PremiumFinancials is to provide highest quality of financial advice and services to our clients deeply rooted in values and ethics.

The mission and vision of PremiumFinancials is to enhance clients financial assets by providing them with expertised financial advice, high-quality conceptualization and implementation, excellent results, as well as with a range of impartially studied, optimized investment products.

The basic aim of PremiumFinancials is that your capital is invested into our various business aspects . We pay you a fixed daily rate over your chosen term. Our fund managers make the investment decisions and you just sit back and reap the rewards.

The single most important thing we can do for our customers is to anticipate and eliminate snags and delays in their experience of dealing with us. He is not dependent on us, but we are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. We are not doing him a favour by serving him. He is doing us a favour by giving us an opportunity to do so.

Investment Plans:

Plan 1 - 1.3% daily for 45 business days. [Minimum - $5 Maximum - $1,499]

Plan 2 - 1.5% daily for 45 business days. [Minimum - $1,500 Maximum - No Limit]

Plan 3 - 1.7% daily for 60 business days. [Minimum - $5 Maximum - $1,499]

Plan 4 - 1.9% daily for 60 business days. [Minimum - $1,500 Maximum - No Limit]

Plan 5 - 2.1% daily for 120 business days. [Minimum - $5 Maximum - $1,499]

Plan 6 - 2.4% daily for 120 business days. [Minimum - $1,500 Maximum - No Limit]

Payment processors : LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay, BankWire.

Minimum Deposit : $5

Withdrawal : Manual

Ddos protection - yes. [ TBWS ]

SSL Encryption : present

Customized Script

Link: https://premiumfinancials.com/

Premiumfinancials.com - We are Live Online!

Admin's News Letter Update July 15, 2011 07:58 AM GMT + 8 (Friday)

Dear All, We are proudly starting our online business after about 3 years of working offline as a registered and legal company. You can now enjoy earning online with peace of mind. Thank you for visiting PremiumFianancials.com! Best Regards, Management

Jul-14-2011 12:42:45 AM

Best protected site with ssl and Ddos secured. I think we can invest here with 1+ % daily return where our minimum deposit amount will be $5 only. So I expect that we should get better profit from them. But 2,4,6 plans are too high for any basic investors.

premiumfinancials.com - Admin's News Letter Update July 17, 2011 06:16 AM GMT + 8 (Sunday)

premiumfinancials.com - We are Back to Normal!

Hello

After a huge DDoS attack was taken place yesterday, TBWST has successfully stopped the attack in a few hours and we are back to normal. Please be advised it may take up to 24 hours for some to be able to access the site smoothly as it depends on your ISP. Please make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to be updated on time about any problem that may happen.

Our Twitter: PremiumFinancials

Thank you for bearing with us.

Best Regards,

PremiumFinancials Managemen

this program has got all excellent features, like DDOS protection, SSL secured,

also live customer support, we can follow them via FB and Twitter for news and updates,

and the plans offer low ROI which can make the program more stable,

over all looks good for few rounds to invest in the first plan.

This program is brand new long term program with good ddos and ssl protection.

They offer 45 days plans which seem not a very long time to take your principal back. Hope they can still here for around 2 cycles so if I join now and invest and reinvest under 20 days I still can get my principal back on time.

Besides pretty impressive design site has good security measures including DDOS and SSL.

Good choice of payment processors and affordable minimum along with attractive but sustainable roi make it further attractive investment.

In my view 2.1% daily for 120 days is the best offer as it also have affordable minimum.

PremiumFinancials.com - Admin's News Letter Update July 20, 2011 01:58 PM GMT + 8 (Wednesday)

PremiumFinancials.com - Clears Doubts!

Hello

Here we are! 5 days online and more than 150 members registered with us and increasing every hour. We have received several emails regarding our company registration in Panama and some have doubted about it. We have said that the company registration certificate is to be shown to our V.I.P members only and also our Group meetings, but since we believe in transparency, we have uploaded our certificate with masking the private info on it. You can see it here:

https://premiumfinancials.com/images...ertificate.jpg

Well, this is everyone\'s right to dig in about any company who wants to have business with. Trust, Honesty and transparency are our main priorities in our relation with our members. So hope you will respond our trust too. Please let me remind you that we have got our company registered in U.K too, to prevent any misunderstanding about Offshore companies,...As you may know, for registering a company in U.K, directors have to provide their IDs, Addresses,....and all the info is public. You can search our company details here:

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk

There have been some other misunderstanding too, which I would take the opportunity to clarify all:

1- Your design is like some other sites: Well, you can find many similarity in many websites\' designs, so what? We are NOT related to any other company/website. Our design may be similar to other websites, but it definitely has its own uniqueness too.

2- Why do you use unlicensed GoldCoders script? Because we are NOT using GC script. Our script is based on GC but completely different in terms of coding and security. Programmers experienced in this field may confirm our statement.

3- Admin is not promoting the site well enough, he doesn\'t have money!?! What does this mean? This is quite a wrong claim! We have started our promotion in forums such as: http://cashfindforum.com , http://hyrextalk.net , http://italkmoney.com , http://eezor.com ,...! Besides that many monitors are added, you may find some of them here: http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/detai...financials.com

Besides all of these, we have been in touch with other big monitors too, but as we launched near to the weekend, some of them haven\'t responded and some haven\'t added us to their listing yet! You will see our extensive advertising campaign everywhere soon

4- The trading report page is not updated!?! Well, if you read that page correctly, it says the page gets updated by 18th July (which has been updated on that day)! The time is in GMT and the detailed transactions are to be provided to our V.I.P investors only.

5- How can I request for Call Back, it is just going to the support page?! It is mentioned above the contact form, that you need to mention your request together with your contact number in your message. This has been already done for 3 of our customers and they may confirm it by posting in forums.

We hope this long but informative newsletter answers the doubts about our company and shows our transparency and honesty.

Some good news are to be published regarding accepting SolidTrustPay in our next newsletter with full details of how to use that service.

Have a nice day.

PremiumFinancials.com Management

it's nice that the admin has decided to show their company registration certificate to all public,

instead of limiting it to provide only for VIP investors,

as per the above update, it will be really good if the admin brings their program advertised on so many forums and everywhere,

this program is hot paying for one week so far.

This program has a good plan and also some ddos and ssl protection and admin already promote and bought some sticky place on some monitors but until today I still find not many investors put their money here. It makes me doubt too to invest here. Maybe we still need time to see how this program progress, will they keep going or down.

I went inside this hyip cos there is only payments in businessday. So for me in my eyes it is a long term plan. The roi isnt to high so it is really sustainable.

There is no min cashout. Paying stats in monitors.

Heres my deposit

Payment sended via LR

Date: 07/24/2011 12:10

Batch: 66201860

To Account: U0339210 (PremiumFinan...)

Amount: $5.00

Merchant Reference: Memo: Deposit to PremiumFinancials.com

First of all the last deposit figure will help us to take decision easily. Anther pointed matter is their latest update. They have decided to take some spam free direct inbox message service. Also they have added some secured monitoring system. Expect the admin will announce some new feature like promo plan.

• 3 weeks later...

I am not sure about the current status of the program, as no ratings section on this program,

no monitors listing this one,

but I think this one might be paying as the ROI is 1.3% daily with $5 minimum allowed, also they have AP verified account as well.