Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CADCHF

forexv

CADCHF

chart1h ;

Downward trend has persisted, and an ability to continue down it can still happen. But now it has hit $ 0.8440, a position supported. There will be an adjustment going on here. So exit the market is to do at this time. and wait for the next opportunity. But now concentrate on the currency pairs will give us the opportunity more

CADCHF

Chart 1h

A/D : unclear

DMA (27) : unclear

RSI (14) : unclear

Momentum(27: unclear

Force (45) : unclear

Alligator (13,8,5) : upward == buy signal

MACD (12,26,9) : upward == buy signal

Awesome : upward == buy signal

Bull (90) : upward == buy signal

Bear (90): : upward == buy signal

General comments : unclear

My choice : continue wait

• 1 year later...

CADCHF | Monday, September 03, 2012

CADCHF on still look bulls but weak = after the price now move near to that strong supply area (0.9690). With this look = of course = search for Sell OP with using SL above the price 0.9690 (above that strong supply area) = better decision for today trade on this CADCHF pair. I see.

• 11 months later...

jrt3.png

prediction of several indicators for the technical analysis of currency pairs CAD / CHF on the market today are at the 0.8759 pivot then I recommend you to do the open position SELL

Daily trading signal pair cad / chf at this time:

- Sell, TP@0.8759 AND SL@0.8827.

998n.png

prediction of several indicators for the technical analysis of currency pairs CAD / CHF on the market today are at the 0.8747 pivot then I recommend you to do the open position SELL

Daily trading signal pair cad / chf:

- SELL, AND SL@0.8790 TP@0.8747.

cadchfh1.png

prediction of several indicators for the technical analysis of currency pairs CAD / CHF on the market today are at the 0.8806 pivot then I recommend you to do the open position BUY

Daily trading signals for the pair cad / chf at this time:

- BUY, AND SL@0.8760 TP@0.8806.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

csYD6gU.png

The uptrend was broken last strongly as we can see in the chart, and now expect the rebound from the levels of 08002 to the presence of 
Overbought indicator propelled ESR as we see and wait for the break to level 30 to get into the top and in order to buy 
Re-test of the fracture Trend Broken

M6Q55c5.png

The pair started out from the volatility that was walking the last period and now has a strong level reached him after the rise 
Today at the level of 08032 and the bottom level of stability de renders him down possible retest downtrend who break first 
Before continue to climb

RDkVrj9.png

The fact that today the first Canadian Franc downtrend in the direction of landing new to walking in it since yesterday and is now level 
Strong at 07 999 Hewasal stability underneath this decline, and vice versa, but I think it's a lot Mesh Hiabt today for the existence of saturation on the sale of index propelled ESR

• 4 weeks later...

Zb4uiRS.png

Note that after landing a strong pair who work yesterday, but he is still above last uptrend did not break it here and after be 
Ascension is still master of the situation, but here Hennintzer four-hour closing above the level of 07 864 first before any purchase of a pair

• 5 weeks later...

LXYgpLW.png

Very clear from hourly to the Canadian pair will not strengthen against the franc during the few hours remaining on the closure of the weekly change its direction transverse 
The pair is now trading at the mid-line of the channel could not crumb, it is possible to return again to 0.7976 support for re-tested