Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EURUSD

forexv

zwz9.png

possible during the next 3 days the price will tend to fall. but to move forward, the price may be a small retrace. this is indicated by the price started playing around LSMA daily. if price able to make a daily LSMA pointing up, then open buy to take profit is limited.

Daily trading signals for the pair eur / usd:

- BUY, AND SL@1.3316 TP@1.3383.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the daily chart, the failure of EUR / USD holds above 1.3415 has triggered a double top formation of the new. It can provide the pressure drop for the euro. However, the decline is still a correction. Bullish sentiment is still there as the EUR / USD still holding above the Moving Average (MA) 50-100-200 and traded in a bullish channel.

For the short term, the long position more in line with the stop-loss 1.3230.

Resistance levels: 1.3400, 1.3450, 1.3520

Support levels: 1.3300, 1.3245, 1.3205

Vote Buy EU.

eurusdh1.png

EU yesterday already had dropped below the 100 though eventually brought up again, I think today will likely fall back there see yesterday's trading. And I would argue that the EU is going down today. SELL Vote

Daily trading signals for EUR / USD TF H1;

- SELL, AND SL@1.3350 TP@1.3303.

• 2 weeks later...
EU closed last Thursday under the open price + / - 112 points, and to this day I vote sell limit at 1.3166 area resistance level with TP at 1.3074 support level, the reason OP because the current price is the weekly trend channel Mayor DOWN / SELL or below the weekly MA, so dominant dOWN / SELL.

But my OP sell limit above the current price, because according to the analysis of major trends and approaching the oversold area is expected to seek a correction to the price level of 50% Hi Low price yesterday at 1.3166 and then continued the trend down to the oversold area boundary.

strength of the trend is in the area this morning up trend with 70% strength but by looking at the candle formation that occurs, there is already above its tail, so there will be no up another possibility, but we are waiting for a breakout in low frame wrote first time, play fast to get results, because the market again confused.

Eurusd: This pair has lasted bear this week, price is trading below

line resistance at 1.3150 and current bullish correction (in addition to being weak) will prove

be a temporary measure. There is another line of the resist at 1.3200 tyang will also be a barrier

undertakings bullish. Daily recommendations for the 9th september 2013 there was bullish. TP was not great,

only 10-20 pips up.

factor to the tensions between America and deteriorating syria united labor report have much effect on the movement of the EU. besides that the Italian GDP report will push the pair trading action. I prefer to buy this pair for today, in the news because of the effects of tension between syria united with a very difficult movement for today's USD

Although the euro briefly rose against the USD yesterday, I guess just because NFP bias last week, paddling fundamentals supported the euro today, could result in the deterioration of the currency

released tonight USD Initial Jobless Claims rise predicted that.

I vote sell euro at 1.3330

The bias is neutral in the short term with the potential trading range between 1.3325 area - 1.3410. Break up the 1.3410 resistance area will trigger further bullish scenario towards 1.3450 and 1.3500 area before going back down. To the downside, a break is needed to confirm down 1.3325 & 1.3190 area to change the intraday bias back to bearish towards the key support at 1.3105 area. I was neutral on this day.

Privot for the day while the range for a target price of 1.3349 resistance today as the range of 1.3369 resistance first price, 1.3405 is resistant to 2 and the target resistance is farthest to the range today while the target price of 1.3425 support today is 1.3313 and 1.3293

EUR / USD bias is bearish in the short term, it is necessary to break under 1.3480 area to trigger further bearish momentum towards 1.3450 & 1.3385 area. To move up, sekitararea immediate resistance is at 1.3570, consistent break above that area could trigger further bullish momentum towards 1.3710 area, which would change the intraday bias to bullish to test the 1.3800 area.

I voted for BUY