Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EURUSD

forexv

Chart 4h :

The back strongly from a low of 1.3835 is a sign of hope of recovery. But that is not enough to believe in the increase. Now it hit a resistance level of 1.4225 was formed earlier. To have it come back from this position is also very large.

Also the way A / D is low shows that downward trend may last longer., Many investors wait for the market shapes doji candles and turned down the road to enter market . Now its ability to go down is much greater.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EURUSD

chart 1h

Go down to a slow in yesterday, today many investors still expect it

to continue going down. But this pair is expressed uncertainty about

its short-term trend .. It does not show a firm price basis.

Especially today is the 6th, on weekends there are always changes in

adjustment occurred, so I think we should not rush into the market at

this time.

EURUSD

Chart 4h

A/D : unclear

DMA (27) : upward  buy signal

RSI (14) : unclear

Momentum(27): unclear

Force (45) : unclear

Alligator (13,8,5) : downwad  sell signal

MACD (12,26,9) : unclear

Awesome : upward  buy signal

Bull (90) : upward  buy signal

Bear (90): : upward  buy signal

General comments : unclear

My choice : continue wait

EURUSD

Chart 4h

A/D : upward == buy signal

DMA (27) : upward == buy signal

RSI (14) : upward == buy signal

Momentum(27: upward == bul signal

Force (45) : upward == buy signal

Alligator (13,8,5) : downward == sell signal

MACD (12,26,9) : upward == buy signal

Awesome : upward == buy signal

Bull (90) : upward == buy signal

Bear (90): : upward == buy signal

General comments : upward

My choice : waitting buy

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

EURUSD | Monday, September 03, 2012

I see - the EURUSD on look to be more bearish (first). Can be see with the trend from TCCI 96 - that till now on still nice to bearish. And then, on my look - this bearish can become more nice move down after truly the price from top can break down more to that Low Fib (demand) near 1.2557.

• 7 months later...

At today's London session opening Euro trying to break the low of last month, was only able to get off at the 1.2980 level can not go to the support level, so that EU prices bounced back with a pretty drastic improvement, at the closing session of the EU london later I expect to be able to move until the 1.31 level. Buy Vote for the EU in the london session with TP 1.3050.

In today's EURUSD forecast to rise, the signs indicated by the increase in open rates over PP Line, Heiken Ashi blue, rose to the top of the MACD and stoch rise to the top, but caution tape stoch almost touched OB. Take a conservative TP wrote. Vote Buy EURUSD.

There is still a gap in the range of the pair to date, for a while Sell him sometime to think about touching the last price last Friday, but overall it seems to continue to fall, so it's better plug trailing stop at the last price last Friday, expect prices to continue to fall .

trend has been going up by 75% and I also Buy for EURUSD Vote on this day, although its increase of could not be ascertained how many pips but still can be stolen a steady 10 points, with MM precise and accurate analysis would produce a corresponding profit hope , remember still waiting for the right moment.

buy EU vote, is going bullish on the pair as shown in scaff indicators are outside the zone that has been consolidated under that rise while it's still ongoing though RSI is near neutral level but above the upward bullish means strong enough to continue on the pair.

eurusdh1instaforexgroup.png

For the analysis today, Tuesday, May 7, 2013. I think the trend decline in the dollar would continue to this day, for that I suggest that we want to try to open short positions profit, to an open position we could put in the position of trying to take profit 1.3075 and about 20 points of our open positions.

6 hours ago I opened my trading markets, I see EURUSD signal is not too good so I find it safe, I see good GBPCHF its signal then I post sell, now is still in post sell because there are no signs it will reverse direction I have not been clicking trading close I already get 200 pips more ..

euro yesterday rose to the level of 1.3131 but straight back down so that in the daily timeframe hammer candle forming potential euro to continue yesterday's decline toward 1.3000 psychological support level.

Vote Sell EU.

If my prediction today, the market will go flat when the session asia and europe, because some banks in Europe closed because red dates,, the market may be a little voltaile when unemployment claims data is released later than Americans are, for the range today between 1:31 to 1.3220 buy my vote with TP at 1.3210 euro because the prediction of Americans are jobless claims increase

EUR predicted to rise at 3:00 pm where there is a release of the ECB Monthly Bulletin. But there will be a reduction of 30 minutes later because affected news GBP. In the U.S. session news predicted strong USD, so the outline predictions for the EU bearist today.

VOTE: SELL EU

buy EU vote, although confirmation simultaneously on bullish and bearish indicator indicator shows a negative value as an impetus bearish on the pair but the pair moved above the uptrend line LINE and slowly rises above the mean line pair in an initial bullish and will slowly climb away from the trend line Here you are.

predictions for today, Monday, May 13, 2013, I think the price increase on the market today will happen, I choose to buy at 1.2966 with a target profit position about 30 points. hopefully no particular event that makes the price trend down.

The shared currency left the session lows around 1.2960 overnight to try to rebound to the 1.2980 area / 85, although the sentiment is still vulnerable to the risk-off trade.

Empty economic activity in the euro area will leave the euro to trend compassion on Monday, after China's Retail Sales scored 12.8% annual expansion in line with estimates, and Industrial production grew 9.3% in April, below the estimate of 9, 5%.

Currently, the pair is up 0.10% and a break above 1.3050 (highs May 10) would target 1.3075 (21-day MA) and finally 1.3100 (10-day MA).

On the flip side, support levels at 1.2932 (61.8% of 1.2940 / 1.3243) followed by 1.2916 (Cloude daily basis) and then 1.2850 (76.4% of the range of April) .

Prediction: buy, tp EU first correction down (sell)