Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Zetafutures - Zetafutures.com

In today's world of uncertain and volatile financial markets, traditional investing is becoming a thing of the past. Gone are the days when an investor could create a portfolio of reliable companies, and sit back to reap the rewards. Today's investor needs to react quickly, seize opportunities as they arise, and re-evaluate their portfolio on a constant basis.

Luckily, investors are not alone. Zeta Futures was created with the goal of enabling investors to take advantage of today's volatile markets through managed futures trading. Zeta Futures pools investors funds into a aggregate investment fund, managed by some of the world's top futures traders. The result: Profits from oil, metals and commodities that exceed the returns that individual investors could achieve on their own.

Zeta Futures pays 1.25% on all investments made by its members for 150 days. We also pay a 10% referral commission on all investments made by your referrals.

Zeta Futures is offering a free investment offer to all new members to allow them to try the program risk free. To claim your free $2 deposit, sign up deposit $0.25 to confirm your account. After your deposit is complete, your investment balance will be $2.

Zeta Futures is a hyip that has caught the attention of many of our users, due to their free $2 investment promotion. They have been online since November 2010 and have been paying steadily since.

Link: www.zetafutures.com

They offer very high referal commission that 10% on all investments made by your referrals but the script is not licensed and there are no protection i think they will be scam fast and it have big risk because they offer long term plans

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

zetafutures.com - NOT Licensed

This site is a very natural designed program - with an ordinary 1+ % roi, even told us that we can get free $2 bonus, but till now I didn't get any bonus. I think they have little bug problem. The pointed matter is someone can use HD-money here. I wish that we must get assure gain from them.

• 1 month later...

there is voting section but that is empty as no monitor listing this one, yet,

there is a message in that page that monitors will be coming soon,

this program seems to be very old , online for more than six months or so,

but the current status of it is unknown.

• 4 weeks later...