Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Betterforexco - betterforexco.com

I'm not admin

BetterForexCo.com is a world leading and highly paying Forex affiliate program. The Forex (currency exchange trading) industry is the biggest market on earth today, with a daily turnover of 3 trillion dollars! Anyone today can trade Forex online. The participants in this market include central banks, organizations, commercial banks, institutional traders, and private individuals throughout the globe. This is a highly exciting market, though risky! Affiliating in the Forex market offers you a great earning potential, with online access to your traffic performance and your commission. The affiliates are provided with online support, marketing creatives and professional tools free of charge.

125% After 1 Day (24 Hours)

180% After 3 Days (72 Hours)

260% After 5 Days (120 Hours)

425% After 7 Days (168 Hours)

895% After 14 Days (336 Hours)

2100% After 30 Days (720 Hours)

BetterForexCo.com offers a win-win earning program combination of CPA and Revenue-Sharing, tailor made to suit you best! As our business partner, your commission is based on the revenue generated by your referrals, plus a flat fee for introducing referrals. In addition, you may well enhance your earning by running the 2nd-tier program (introducing Forex-Affiliates under you). Also the 2nd-tier program offers combined CPA and Comm-Share (flat fee, plus percentage of commission earned by your referred affiliates).

We Have 11 Levels Of Referral Commission: (not depending on the number of referrals) ! :

Level 1: Up to 12.00%

Level 2: 2.00%

Level 3: 2.00%

Level 4: 2.00%

Level 5: 2.00%

Level 6: 2.00%

Level 7: 1.00%

Level 8: 1.00%

Level 8: 1.00%

Level 10: 1.00%

Level 11: 1.00%

Accept: LR, PM, AP

https://betterforexco.com

oh they have 11 level of referal commission you can earn from your referal here up to 12% it is a big profit i think the best earn in this company come from the referal commission so we must Exploits this apportunity and make alot of frineds join under us.

Good site with best comodo security system, where our accounts must secure. We can use multi types of plan like 125% after 24hrs/1 day. Though 25% daily increment is little high but quite possible. Even they have verified payment processors but I think 2100% After 30 Days might be imaginary because 2100% ; unbelievable.

• 1 month later...

I have got problem loading the page,

either the site must be unavailable or that the program must have been closed by now,

these kind of programs that offer huge ROI can't survive for long time,

thread moved to scam folder !