Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payeachday - payeachday.com

PayEachDay.com is a financial team of traders that deal mainly with the Fx (Forex) market for many years.

Making profits from Fx market is risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading.

Our main goal is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible. We diminish the risks normally associated with these types of investments by pooling your money and spreading the investments across a diverse range of global opportunities such as bonds, IPOs, finance & property, private equity funds, forex, co-investing in direct investments and private placement investment funds etc.

We offer you a simple, convenient, affordable and flexible method of investing in emerging markets through our unique online investment platform. With our globally integrated operations and business strategies our disciplined and established investment process, and the knowledge and expertise of our investment managers, we are able to provide you with innovative investment solutions and give you the maximum return.

Plan : 4% - 6% daily for 30 days

http://www.payeachday.com

they accept alert so if it become scam fast we can get our money back fastly so i think they will not be scam fast and they will stay paying for long time and i think they pay fastly

After the Withdrawal, when will the funds be available on my ecurrency account?

We Try to pay all withdraw requests instantly but if you didn't received your payments instantly please wait 24-48 hours then inform us about this issue.

On very first look, this site is stable for us. we can get a fixed monthly income from them. Good roi of 4+ % but 30 days is little long for any newbie investors. But unfortunately I can open this site right now. Please give us more updated info.

I have no problem accessing the site.

I think the withdrawals can be processed every day but the profit will be credited on business days only,

that is what the name of the program suggests, and their plan offers profit on business days.

if the interest rate offered is huge, like 4 to 6%, and only if the principal included in daily profits, then

it's good place to make an investment.

As the program provides nice list of accepted payment processors including AP along with LR & PM and affordable minimum of 10$ this may get good response. Though 4% daily looks quite big amount but at this rate for 30 days we are going to get net 20% profit as principal return is not mentioned. And though the effective roi comes to .67% daily but that may be taken as good point as it should help the program sustain longer.

• 4 weeks later...

the current status of the program is paying,

this one has been paying for around 35 days so far,

the plans have reasonable ROI, that is 4% daily for 30 business days,

which is 20% profit in 40 days, that is 0.5% daily !