Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

litcocap - litcocap.com

I am not the Admin.

The Admin says:

Welcome to Litco Capital

Join our club today to begin earning in our Precious Metals trading ventures, We are currently trading Gold, Silver and Copper futures.

We are operating our trading club since 2008. Due to the success of our offline club we are now working with online investors. Join us today to see our methods we are sure you will love our fast support, great updates and top earnings.

Investment Plan: 5% Daily for 30 Days.

Min/Max Deposit: $1/$1000

Accepted Currencies: LR, AP

Ref.Commission: 7%

Link: http://litcocap.com/

cheap desin and not licensed script this is very old hyip site with no invest i see in the Information in the home page that tere are no one invest in it i think that because it haven't any protection and the investment plans is so bad to investors so we can make it from scam site

Started Jun 24, 2011

Running days 19

Visitors online 1

Members online 0

Very fixed and single plan is available here. So there will never happen any problem like step jump. I liked their 5% daily roi , i.e. very good and natural terms. Both authority and members should gain from the plan. But I'm so sad of seeing their poor condition of progress like increment. If admin will give more bonus then hopefully they will become little popular.

I have tried to load the site, but have got the error, Account Suspended !

I am not sure whether this is technical error related to their hosting, or site turned to scam,

but from the above post of the thread starter, it's some short term plan program, around a week old,

as the ROI is sustainable, the site may return soon, hopefully.