Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

How do you trade? Are you a Fundamental or a Technical Trader?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

I am 99% fundamental trader and 1% Technical trader. I am dominated by news that i love to trade with so with this fundamental analysis i can trade lesser and trying to obtain bigger profit. Fundamental traders only depend on news and sometimes rumours, but technical traders depend on data and sometimes past movement.

mcliffi

mcliffi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

I also prefer both trading strategies.Both technical and fundamental analysis are good to a trader and can yield great results if taken into account.Technical is easy to learn and use for a newbie.I love it most but we also need to understand the market fundermentals in order to predict the market movement.Both methods will be good to a trader and we should learn them if we want to make t in forex.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

I also prefer both trading strategies.Both technical and fundamental analysis are good to a trader and can yield great results if taken into account.Technical is easy to learn and use for a newbie.I love it most but we also need to understand the market fundermentals in order to predict the market movement.Both methods will be good to a trader and we should learn them if we want to make t in forex.

I wonder how you put them together As for me technical analysis is a good analysis too but sometimes or in most of time it got so complex and need more time while with fundamental analysis that i did before, every trading become more simple compared to before.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

You can do that by price action for example, some candle has various meaning and also you can use it when news coming look at high frame like H1 or H4 and compared with M5 or M15 after the news result out just see the candle (price action) to know when the right time to enter the market, usually it is around 5-10 minutes later.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

You can do that by price action for example, some candle has various meaning and also you can use it when news coming look at high frame like H1 or H4 and compared with M5 or M15 after the news result out just see the candle (price action) to know when the right time to enter the market, usually it is around 5-10 minutes later.

Price action is technical analysis which means if you use it or even combine it with something like RSI or MA100/50/20/30 , then it is safe to assume you are technical traders but if you solely prefer to analyze the news and rumours or even has principal like this " buy the rumour, sell the fact" then you are fundamental trader

douie

douie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

which is the easiest to learn?

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Both are quite easy considering that you have passion for one from both of these analysis type. If you ask my own preference then i will prefer fundamental analysis because i see that market is easily drive in short to long term by the news especially high impact news, one of my favourite is NFP or Employment change which bring difference in the market.

obieze

obieze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
i think that everyone has his own style to trade there is not a must to earn and make profit style in which you will say that you must never loss on part of your investment,i think that is all about luck in trading forex.

silent192

silent192

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I am mostly a techincal trader but if I recognize some big news Imma ride on it.

I use MA 20 boillingers,volume,momentum but all of those indicators are just for confirmation I make trading decisions mostly base purely on price action (support/resistance).

Actually indicators are very helpful for determining when the trend I'm in is stopping,slowing down or reversing but entry/exit are always support/resistance.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,049 posts

I am a technical trader. Normally I don't take a look at fundamentals and rely on my decision based on what I see on the chart. If I find a good trading opportunity then I enter and if not I have the patience to wait for it.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Where as a trader is to always be routine in learning on the run, forex business is not an instant business, but where forex business is all the risks are very large that exist, so traders should continue to do in the learning process step to which can facilitate us in get the most profit

Mereke267

Mereke267

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Where the analytical ability is the way things we should be able to improve with the best possible, with good analytical skills owned it will be good also in the way of this forex trading. To be sure we keep on trying to improve the maximum knowledge so that we can better understand for where the way his forex trading is profitable