Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How do you trade? Are you a Fundamental or a Technical Trader?

dhanpreet

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are quite easy considering that you have passion for one from both of these analysis type. If you ask my own preference then i will prefer fundamental analysis because i see that market is easily drive in short to long term by the news especially high impact news, one of my favourite is NFP or Employment change which bring difference in the market.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I am mostly a techincal trader but if I recognize some big news Imma ride on it.

I use MA 20 boillingers,volume,momentum but all of those indicators are just for confirmation I make trading decisions mostly base purely on price action (support/resistance).

Actually indicators are very helpful for determining when the trend I'm in is stopping,slowing down or reversing but entry/exit are always support/resistance.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Where as a trader is to always be routine in learning on the run, forex business is not an instant business, but where forex business is all the risks are very large that exist, so traders should continue to do in the learning process step to which can facilitate us in get the most profit

• 3 months later...

Where the analytical ability is the way things we should be able to improve with the best possible, with good analytical skills owned it will be good also in the way of this forex trading. To be sure we keep on trying to improve the maximum knowledge so that we can better understand for where the way his forex trading is profitable

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I like all types because I feel all are necessary required. If we go for specific analysis then we could struggle in long term. So this is where we need to work towards using all available out there. I trade with FreshForex, where they fantastic Market Analysis setup, and that allows me to work with comfort and high level of confidence as well.

zwSDZhF.jpg

• 4 months later...

Exactly what the title says, how do you guys/gals like your FR-S or BRZ? Negatives and positives of the car? I ask this as I have been considering one to get for my dd but a neighbor of mine has an immaculate stock AE86 that he is considering putting up for sale. So a better question would be what would you guys say get a FR-S/BRZ or the AE86?

• 1 month later...

My bigger preference is towards Fundamental trading, but I am very much aware about the importance of technical too. It’s important that we are just careful with our way and approach. I find it a lot easier with FreshForex broker using their market analysis to help me with taking decisions along with several other features like that.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...