Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ClarintonTrading - clarintontrading.com

I am not admin of this program.

CLARINTON Trading is a team of professional brokers. Our daily work and attention is concentrated on intricate environment of world markets. We started our project in 2010 in the Republic of Panama.

One year of success ensured us that we could open possibility to invest for the entire world. We are very grateful and happy that we've got more than 1000 offline investors, but our development is impossible without attraction of new funds and ideas. Responsibly and confidently we have decided that we are going to start attraction of funds online.

Investment Plans

Test Balance Expert

Interest 1.00 % 1.30 % 1.80 %

Investment period 3 days 20 days 50 days

Withdrawals after 3 days after 20 days after 50 days

Referal earns 0.5 % 5 % 10 %

Accepts LR and PM

Join here.

• 2 weeks later...

clarintontrading.com - Admin's News Letter Update July 23, 2011 11:38 AM GMT + 8 (Saturday)

clarintontrading.com - The survey

Dear users!

We decided to make a survey and find out your attitude toward Clarinton Trading. We highly appreciate your opinion. Please answer several questions:

1. Are you satisfied with our company's activity?

2. Have you ever had any technical problems on the site, if so, please describe them.

3. Are you satisfied with the customer care support?

4. Please list the payment systems that you like, and you want us to work with in the future.

5. You could send us your comments and suggestions on the e-mail.

Good site with unique flash screen mode. We can get a little profit from then ; invest with 1% daily and 3 days withdrawal mode. I think they have to change their total structure like add some impressive plans, secure the server and the most important help the member of adding forums. Else condition is very poor - I'm sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this program has no ratings page, thus no monitor can be found in here,

it seems the plans are long term as well as short term also,

three days plan is good and also that all the plans have stable ROI in offer.