Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Finexora Inc - finexora.com

I am not the Admin.

About Finexora Inc:

Finexora Inc is an investment company found in May, 2006 by an experienced and professional management group. With operations in more than 35 countries, Finexora Inc engages in all aspects of the investment activity. Company is helping to secure the future of of investors’ capital by progressively expanding its interest in different industries and economies. Diversification of assets and developing techniques in order to secure our growth allowed us to gain trust of investors from all over the world. We aim to deliver powerful and risk-adjusted investment returns to our investors, achieving consistent performance through the quality of our people and experience.

Investment Plans:

finexora_16.jpgfinexora_17.jpgfinexora_18.jpgfinexora_19.jpg

Ref.Commission:

Level 1 : Receive 4% of your direct referrals deposits.

Level 2 : Receive 1% of your direct referrals deposits.

Level 3 : Receive 1% of your direct referrals deposits.

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Features:

• Anti-DDoS Protection
    SSL Secured
    24/7 Client Suport
    User Friendly Interface
    Instant Withdrawal
    Licensed Script
    Regular DB Backup

Link: https://finexora.com/

I appreciate the nice work admin has done in making the site design attractive, it has got distinct look and good protection precautions in form of anti-ddos and SSL. 1.2-2.2 daily roi is also attractive and sustainable too being reasonable. Principal will be paid back at expiry so we have a good chance in the program to at least double the investment in 80 days. Minimum being affordable i feel it deserve at least test spend of 10$. Program is already listed on gold-poll and having 6 days paying status. Things look positive and i expect good performance out of this hyip.

This program looks very good and interesting for long term investment. I can find many of their banners on some big forum. This seem likes admin way to promote their site just not to use monitors. Admin only put some money in not famous hyip monitor so I still doubt to invest here. But overall this is a good place to invest.

This hyip looks really good, with roi ok and ref comission also not to high. The design shows thiis admin/adminia knows what they...doing.

Also the monitor button and testimonials. All the right features are there like the forums where they launched the threads...

If it will be a long runner is up to admin clearly. In anyway there has been a small amount putted inside the site from admin for to start it up.

But with this heavy promotion maybe the money is just arrived back for admin..

I like the hyip its done well with no huge roi so all in alll is ok.

• 4 weeks later...

looks like a professional program, have reasonable ROI and good plan features,

there is two separate sections for monitors as well as testimonials,

the life time is 35 days and the current status of the program is paying for 35 days so far.