Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PaxForex - get up to 100% Deposit Forex Bonus!

PaxForex

PaxForex.com lunched Forex Deposit Bonus up to 100%

We would like to take this opportunity to make offer you absolutely new Deposit Bonus Program

PaxForex lunch up to 100% Forex Deposit Bonus

Deposit funds and get up to 100% Deposit forex bonus. Get a Forex bonus on every single deposit you make. Fund your Forex Trading account as many times as you want, and receive up to 100% bonus on each deposit. Enjoy return on investment with your Forex Deposit Bonus

Want to know more, please visit PaxForex web site

I am convinced looking at the site, they offer trading with MT4 which most of us are well experienced with. Along with this 100% deposit bonus help us enjoy double the trade that the amount we deposit. Further I have'nt seen any broker yet which give 100$ bonus to start without making any deposit and so even for starters it look best opportunity.

Though spread are a bit high than others but looking at so much liberty of 100% bonus and 100$ bonus deposit I think it is bearable still. Minimum deposit for Mini account is also affordable. What look more attractive which I am missing with my present broker is this broker allow trading in most pairs along with Silver and Gold.

Vow! 100$ bonus without deposit is amazing offer. Though I understand there shall be terms and conditions to withdraw the profits made out of this bonus may be few compulsory trades before you can withdraw profit, but it still look so attractive. Btw its good that they are using MT4. I still want to know whether they allow trading using Mobile i.e. Mobile Trader?