Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: Christina Conti

contisinga@msn.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $1.72 USD

Purchase type: Other

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to omarelalfy - 172 points

I am already a member on this forum, but I kept inactive all the time, it seems that the activity on this forum decreased, and there are less active on this forum, I also feel it is difficult to earn money from this forum, maybe this forum will turn into common one in the future.

• Upvote 1

I am already a member on this forum, but I kept inactive all the time, it seems that the activity on this forum decreased, and there are less active on this forum, I also feel it is difficult to earn money from this forum, maybe this forum will turn into common one in the future.

i think that because of the low rate of the post

i'm also there and stop activity for along time

i think 2 cent per post is so low with the new forums that offers more

Date: 11/04/2010 01:36

Batch: 48362699

Amount: $1.88

Memo: Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to helel - 250 points @ $.0075 per point

Thanks admin!!

Oh congratulations Helel :). Good to see that they have increased their point rates from 0.50 per post cents to 0.75 :). They deducted 50 hard earned points of mine due to a small fault of mine. I made 3 threads in

jokes section mistakingly as I thought 5 threads per day is allowed for everyone :(. I would have reached my next payout by now if that had not happened huh :(.

Oh congratulations Helel :). Good to see that they have increased their point rates from 0.50 per post cents to 0.75 :). They deducted 50 hard earned points of mine due to a small fault of mine. I made 3 threads in

jokes section mistakingly as I thought 5 threads per day is allowed for everyone :(. I would have reached my next payout by now if that had not happened huh :(.

really? 50 points is really hard to earn becareful next time creating a thread there I guess the mod are now stricter than before to prevent unwanted problem in their cashflow

And the new announcement that we were waiting for - Rates are back to 2 cent a post now and Hot Referal Contest begins today:

Hello everyone! Here is the announcement that you have all been waiting for! Today we resume payments at normal rates! The rates are as follows:

1 cent per point for regular members and

1.25 cents per point for VIP\'s!

"Thank you all for sticking with us through our tough time! The only way that we can make this work is if all of our loyal Extremesurfs members get out there and spread the word again that we are back!

Today we also start our winter referral contest which will go like this:

1st place - 50$

2nd place - 30$

3rd place - 15$

Remember that you may not have multiple accounts or show an ip the same as another member to win. This is the only way that we have to guard against cheating so please be really safe. If you aren\'t sure then please PM myself or one of the mods and we will check for you.

I\'d like to ask all of our members to post this email on our threads on every forum that you are a member of. As long as we get the support back up then everything will continue as normal!

Thank you again and I look forward to seeing hundreds of people on Extremesurfs Forum!

Austin & The Extremesurfs Team!"

And the new announcement that we were waiting for - Rates are back to 2 cent a post now and Hot Referal Contest begins today:

Hello everyone! Here is the announcement that you have all been waiting for! Today we resume payments at normal rates! The rates are as follows:

1 cent per point for regular members and

1.25 cents per point for VIP\'s!

"Thank you all for sticking with us through our tough time! The only way that we can make this work is if all of our loyal Extremesurfs members get out there and spread the word again that we are back!

Today we also start our winter referral contest which will go like this:

1st place - 50$

2nd place - 30$

3rd place - 15$

Remember that you may not have multiple accounts or show an ip the same as another member to win. This is the only way that we have to guard against cheating so please be really safe. If you aren\'t sure then please PM myself or one of the mods and we will check for you.

I\'d like to ask all of our members to post this email on our threads on every forum that you are a member of. As long as we get the support back up then everything will continue as normal!

Thank you again and I look forward to seeing hundreds of people on Extremesurfs Forum!

Austin & The Extremesurfs Team!"

As the rate is back to normal, I have already made some new posts in "Share Your Website" section. It's nice that finally I can be active in the forum again.

Yup it is really greatness of this forum its back to normal rate and i as well strated making posts here though i could make few only as I could not find many threads for new hyips.