Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

usainvestbank - usainvestbank.com

Deposit for 7 days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $10 0.30

Plan 2 $11 - $50 0.40

Plan 3 $51 - $100 0.50

Deposit for 15 days

Plan 1 $3 - $10 0.60

Plan 2 $11 - $50 0.70

Plan 3 $51 - $300 0.80

Deposit for 30 days

Plan 1 $1 - $25 0.95

Plan 2 $26 - $99 1.05

Plan 3 $100 - $1,000 1.15

http://www.usainvestbank.com/?ref=vnmonitor.com

I am not sure about it as there is no statistic or even any information of running investments, But script is unique & looking professional with that low ROI of only 0.3% for 7 days... But when I see the min. investment is 0$ for 30 days plan, I am excited & also The ROI is good as 0.95%, so Hope that It can be sustainable as well...

On the very front view the server looks like standard classic script with best security system. But I really doubt about their way of thinking - what a poor RoI. Admin need to make at-least 1% per day. Else the server will close soon, right now their status tells us that no one invested, that's mean everybody wont take interest on this promo. Only their 3 layer Ref. system is very attractive. Follow Below :-

[update]

Use referral program and earn up to 1.00% of referral deposits!

First level referral bonuses

Name From To Commission (%)

Start 1 50 0.30

Master 51 300 0.60

Profi 301 10000 1.00

the ROI offered is very very low, that if the admin is reliable, it's very easy to pay members for a long time,

as it's taking more time to get BEP for any investor, with such low returns offered,

I can say it's a slow profit program,

but doesn't appear that serious, also no monitors in their ratings section as well.