Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

shinytrade - shinytrade.com

ShinyTrade Investment Co. consists of professional business men involved in Foreign Exchange and high valuable metals trading.

With the help of our highly skilled business men from different countries, we are able to take the most of the global market today.

ShinyTrade Investment Online Solution is now open for people who like to participate in the global business market but have little or no experience.

Since engaging in the big market requires high capital funds, we make the opportunity for those investors with little money to put it in the pool and

leaving the rest to us; Gathering all potential funds together, managing the risk and taking the most profit out of the pool, then share it accordingly to the investors.

Plan : 2.5% - 3% daily for 20 - 30 days

https://shinytrade.com

The waiting status of all monitors & the unsecured connection at second day indicate that there is problem with the program, and also the design is not acceptable & Only 50$ yet deposited so quite not satisfied, Lets see in upcoming days if admin will pay or not.... Need to wait for some proofs as No one have been paid ...

I think this site can give us assured benefit. We can make daily 2.5% bonus with only $15 basic plan, where timeline also not too high only 20 days. So we can try our best plan with them and gain better profit like 30 cent + per day. I'm looking for such site which has normal RoI - now this is that one. Only need to update more supporting doc. I wish forum or direct communicators will be the best.

FF browser restricts from getting access to this site, for Untrusted Connection,

however I also got the same error while trying to load the page, without using, https as well,

well, their plans seem to have risky ROI offered, which is starting from 2.5% daily,

as it's Untrusted Connection, I would better skip this one.