Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

reinvgroupinc - reinvgroupinc.com

Welcome to the Renewable Energy Investment Group Inc. website! We specializes in financing and operating renewable energy projects worldwide. The goal for REIGI is to be the premier resource for investors who are looking to invest in renewable energy. Well planned and managed renewable energy projects provide low-risk investments with reliable and healthy long-term returns. Our approach creates a win-win situation for both our clients and our investors, as well as the environment. REIGI focuses developing power generation projects from renewable energy resources. We also focus on new technologies that can provide clean and reliable energy. We work with leading energy companies, investors and government agencies. Our team brings over a decade of experience in energy markets and renewable energy technologies. We would thus love to have all visitors take part in the intelligence gathering process so that we can strive to meet our company's goals. REIGI offers an investment platform for all levels of investors, individual to institutional, medium to long term.

Plan : 1.1% - 2.4% daily

Min 10$

http://reinvgroupinc.com

This site is looking wild life protection authority or nature saving society. Having perfect plan with dedicated server - we should make genuine profit from this program. According to their serial level we have to invest on 1st plan which is 14 days with 1+% daily return. For increase little more profit we need to move but I think we can move up-to "Energy 150" Plan, after that minimum amount is too high for any. I wish that they should add more feature like sever update and proof post. Overall very normal legit site.

I really found somehow a trusted worth on it as it has everything that we look for or expect from program...Online support, Multiple plans with out choice, We can easily test it with short investment with their Energy test plan... although many of trusted one pat us with better rates, but I think this will be also one of them..

• 1 month later...

the ROI of 1.1% daily is sustainable,

but I am not sure whether it's active or not,

I have tried to open the site, and got the below index page as follows :

Index of /

Apache/2.2.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.19 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at reinvgroupinc.com Port 80