Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dollarsforce - dollarsforce.com

I am not admin

Dollarsforce is one of the leading private investment companies offering global investment services over the Internet.

Investing with our company is totally transparent. By opening a managed Forex trading account in our company's web-site you get a unique opportunity to monitor trading transactions our company makes on the foreign exchange market in real time, as well as many other features for maximizing your returns. The profit you gain depending on the amount you invest and our Forex trading results goes to your account the next day you make it.

Plans:

2.7% daily for 300 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $500 2.70

Calculate your profit >>

2.9% daily for 500 days

Plan 1 $500 - $3,000 2.90

Calculate your profit >>

3.1% daily for 700 days

Plan 1 $3,000 and more 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

9% weekly for 25 weeks (principal return)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100 5.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 7.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 9.00

Calculate your profit >>

46% monthly for 6 months

Plan Spent Amount ($) Monthly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 30.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 40.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 46.00

Accept: LR, PM

reasons.jpg

Link >>> dollarsforce.com

very very attractive design with best item title. Though they need 300 days long-term investment plan but my decision is they are the best. Because they have perfect dedicated server with Black Ddos security system. Good plan of 2.7% daily RoI - totally 4 times profit. Next we can get 4 HYIP proof forums. Also their secondary weekly and monthly monitor plans are perfect. Many days later I found world best PP payment processors used by them. Overall looks indicate that they are legit.

Their program seems to be long term spending plans like some scam sites, which promise to pay us for life time as this one also has same expression..... I don't think they can pay us consistently for one year with just one time investment, so definitely it's here for collecting some $$ from members & will go off within 1 or 2 months....

• 1 month later...

this one has been running for 39 days so far,

the ROI of 2.7 to 3.1 % daily is so huge that this one might have not survived this long,

the monitors listing this one show, 'closed' or not paying status for it,

thread moved to closed programs folder !