Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

laxmibux - laxmibux.com

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

banner1.png

For Members

Get paid to view advertisements! As a member, you'll get paid for each click that you generate by browsing our sponsor's ads. We offer all features of today's PTC technology, including instant purchase processing and referral renting. Have a look inside and start earning now! This website supports BuxEssentials.com

Minimum Payout only $0.20

LAXMIBUX.jpg

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .

Low payout and good click rate of 1 cent made it easy for standard members to get payout easily. A good number of referrals are also available for rent purpose. Its low payout made this site popular among peoples. This site supports Alertpay and Paypal also.

After five days of advertisement clicking, I hit the 20 cent threshold and requested payout yesterday. They claim that all payouts are processed within 24 hours. So I just wait for it. The time I requested payout was "Yesterday 11:35", according the server time. And the current server time is "13:15". I think it has been already 26 hours. Let us wait to see what happens.

@ Nagilover

I saw that as well and thus I opened that website. Now where is the "+1"? I cannot find it. There are no places for me to vote for something either. How's that possible? And how are they going to know which member has voted? There doesn't seem to be somewhere that allow Laxmibux members to log in either.