Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

vityi-vityi.com

I am not admin

from translate.google.com

Occupation of the project - a game for stakes in one of the most famous betting companies fonbet.com , namely football. People associated with the project have a good experience and understanding in this. Know what team the play, who are playing a live broadcast - to view the participants, different solutions can be fabulous ... Have interest, but the higher percentage for a short time, the greater the risk.

Plans:

$10 - $500 – after 1 day = 20% with principal.

$180 - $830 – after 5 days = 15% with principal.

$345 - $3550 – after 10 days = 15% with principal.

Features:

* Accept Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Moneybookers, Webmoney, TeleBank

* Referral program 3%

* SSL and DDoS protection

* Dedicated Server

* Unique Script

* Unique Design

Link >>> vityi.com

First of all good protected server with all security certificates, the design also very impressive as used soccer theme. The site has came from Russian Federation or Ukraine. Some pointed matters have shown clearly after Google-Translate - that they have perfect 3 layer plans. I don't understand their way of thinking that why did you want to say exactly; just explain in detail - you know HYIP mean 50-80 % high risk program but usually never mention, but they have chosen their title named "Very risky plan" I'm so afraid of thinking their strategy that risk mean uncertain payout or possibility of scam. Please don't mind but 20% net RoI is high enough than $10 base. I used to choose those type of HYIP whose have 7-12% daily increment. Thanks.

I am confident about it that It will not pay us for long time, How can one pay with 20% daily rate.. it's just a strategy to attract people to invest here & also the site information is about other language I don't understand the words... So Not interested to sign up here....

• 1 month later...

it's already more than one month old, but still online,

and such a huge ROI like 20% after one day is unsustainable,

still we can't be sure if it's turned to scam, as there is no ratings page or monitor listing this one as well.