Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

turbolr - turbolr.com

I am not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. turbolr.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plans:

30 days 17% daily USD or EUR

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 7.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 10.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 15.00

Plan 4 $10,001 - $100,000 17.00

Calculate your profit >>

30 days deposit 550% USD or EUR

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 130.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 250.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 400.00

Plan 4 $10,001 - $100,000 450.00

# All payments are made to your account instantly.

# Minimum spend is US$1 and there is no maximum.

# You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.

# All transactions are handled via LibertyReserve.

Link >>> http://turbolr.com

Nice hyip site It is offer good roi with long term plans and the minimum deposite is so good 1$ that make every one can try it but it was opened today that mean it is new in the market and we must wait untill we see some payment proofs

I see the plan has change now :

30 days deposit 550% USD or EUR

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 230.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 350.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 480.00

Plan 4 $10,001 - $100,000 550.00

30 days 17% daily USD or EUR

Plan 1 $1 - $100 7.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 10.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 15.00

Plan 4 $10,001 - $100,000 17.00

FIX Investment Package - 17% daily USD or EUR

Plan 1 $250 - $250 12.00

Plan 2 $500 - $500 14.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $1,000 15.00

Plan 4 $2,000 - $2,000 16.00

Plan 5 $5,000 - $5,000 17.00

Good new from turbolr.com

Use our referral program and earn big money !!!

Use our referral program and earn big money !!! Talk about this program with your friends, post on forums, on your facebook, social networking sites, share wih all ... and earn big-big money. Refferal bonuses is paid DIRECTLY in your LR account in minute.

For all NEW deposit made accessing your personal refferal link you will paid with 10% for all deposit 1-10,000 LR and with 15% for all deposit 10,001-100,000 LR.

Try your luck. You have to lose NOTHING. Maybe thanks your posting a friend or someone will deposit 10,001 LR in our investment program, than you will recive 1500 LR !!!

Your personal refferal link is: http:// turbolr.com/?aff=username Username = your TurboLR username. Change word username with your TurboLR username and share this link with all.

Have a wonderfull day

HIGH profit. SAFE investment, turbolr.com admin

I thought this program is paying 10% referral commission for all the deposits made by the referrals joined using our link and invested,

and the minimum can be as low as $1 to be eligible for the 10% bonus,

but through this new update, it seems anyone that invest a $100 Euro can get instant 10% bonus, if I m not wrong,

I think this is normal deposit bonus but not referral bonus, like before.

Very poor design with very high profitable plan, I don't believe this kind of long term plan with greater % of gain than others.... I think that could be just a attraction of making people greedy to invest... WE can also find the statistics of payout & deposit, which's not reasonable, it's just showcase to show daily deposit status on screen as if people can be able to confident about payouts... But real thing is something else..

Join our VIP club !

Greetings.

Join our VIP club. Deposit at least 10,000 usd or euro and be our VIP member. Extra bonuses, preferential payments, daily report about our financial activity, etc, etc ... many-many surprise.

Have a wonderfull day

Newsletter from TurboLR.com

Weekend

We inform AGAIN all our investor:

-we are an Investment Fund, Saturday and Sunday are not working day, your profit and refferal comission will be paid Monday.

Have a wonderfull day

Overall their design is same as a legit site. Because every legit site should take such on-screen script. Though $10 is takeable but the total RoI is little higher than any standard RoI. But expect we should make a best return from them. I like their 230% after 1 month. Also their ref.commission is profitable but little risky.

admin explain about withdrawal, coz many members confuse about it.

here the admin says :

I will explain again for all our new and old investor:

1.If you invest in the daily plan you DO NOT NEED REQUEST WITHDRAWAL !!! YOU WILL RECIVE YOUR DAILY PROFIT AUTOMATICALLY IN YOUR LR ACCOUNT DAY BY DAY !!!! But all payments, due to security reason are made from the admins manually , we are human, not robot, please allow the full next working day (LIBERTY RESERVE TIME) to recive your daily profit.

2.We are INVESTMENT FUND, that mean the weekend IS NOT earning and pay day.

3.Because we make all payments manually the sent money, after we pay it, is not deducted from your profit balance -thats why your earning- profit balance IS NOT RELEVANT + the software calculate profit for the weekend period too, and thats same is not considered real profit.

4. We work after the LIBERTY RESERVE TIME - that mean for example we count all your real deposit, deposited until 07/26/2011 23:59 in our LR account and we pay in 07/27/2011 00:00 -07/27/2011 23:59 your daily profit for this money

5.After we finish sending your daily profit for all our investor we check and send, same manually your refferal commission. AGAIN we are human, not robot, please allow the full next working day (LIBERTY RESERVE TIME) to recive your refferal commission. YOU DONT NEED REQUEST WITHDRAWAL FOR THIS !!!

Have a wonderfull day

because minimum payout is very low, make this hyip suitable for everyone. daily interest rate is also very interesting and risky as well. looks like very interesting to see their performance and if they are make stable paying, I will consider to make invest.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder this program has got no monitor listing them,

the ratings page is empty, also the minimum investment and the daily ROI is high as well,

I think this program is running for around two months but the status is unknown.