Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalArbs - globalarbs.com

I am not the Admin.

The Admin says:

Welcome to the Global Arbitrage Commision. The Global Arbitrage Commision is the foremost authority on the internet when it comes to Sports Arbitrage.

Some people do not know what Sports Arbitrage is. Here is a little information. Betting arbitrage, miraclebets, surebets and sports arbitraging is a particular case of arbitrage arising on betting markets due to either bookmakers different opinions on event outcomes or plain error. By placing one bet for each outcome with different betting companies, the bettor can make profits. As long as different Bookmakers are used for arbitrage betting the Bookmakers do not have a problem with this. Each Bookmaker will still make profits due to their calculations.

In bettors' slang an arbitrage is often referred to as an arb. People who use arbitrage are called arbers. A typical arb is 2%, often less, however 4%-5% are also normal and during some special events they might reach 20%.

Arbitrage Betting involves relatively large sums of money (stakes are bigger than in normal betting) while another variety, betting investment, means placing relatively small bets systematically on overvalued odds most of which will lose but some win thus making a profit.

The best way of generating profit via sports arbitrage, consists of "key men" employing others to place bets on their behalf, so as to avoid detection and increase accessibility to bookmakers. This allows the financiers or key arbers to stay at a computer to keep track of market movement.

Betting Sports Arbitrage is extremely low risk but if done correctly it can generate huge returns. We have the capital on board to take full advantage of these opportunities and in turn we can offer a percentage of that income to our investors. Our terms are real and well with reach. We ask you to take advantage of the opportunity to invest with us.

Investment Plan:

1% Per Day For 130 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $30,000 1.00

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Link: http://globalarbs.com/

1st of all I don't like this kind of long term program with poor rate, here we will need 100 days to recover our principle back, then the extra 30 days will pay us the profit only. so I think it's just a waste of time to spend here if they will go scam earlier.... so be aware of long time investment....

The minimum deposite is very high and alot of people will not invest in this hyip site because of this high minimum 30$ but It is offer good roi in long term plans I can't invest in it because I can't invest with 30$ in just one site and there are big risk here because it haven't any protection

Good site , also looking legit as they have direct forex agency. I think we may get assure return from them. While 1% daily RoI is the best sign but $30 of starting amount on this new site is very risky. If they'll add some proof or HYIP forum then someone can get trust on them; after that start with $30+. Here also too doubtful risk, because we've to left our fund for 130 days.

• 1 month later...

the daily ROI of 1% is a stable one, and I expected to see paying status for this program,

but unfortunately it's having 'not paying' status on monitors,

it's fast scam program, thread moved to scam folder !