Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Platinum-Hours - platinum-hours.com

I am not the Admin.

Started: Jul 4, 2011

The Admin says:

Welcome peoples to Platinum Hours Investment is a private investment entity established in 2011 by a group of investors who join desided to create a private investment company that turns with a vision toward Furuta and partners offer a system of investment with a high quality,safety and a high profit return and fast.Our entire team system and is of great quality,our system is designed with the most advanced options in the market and has a large and comprehensive security to give our partners greater safety when making investments with us.If you are ready to get and enjoy financial freedom welcome to work with us and earn income from their investments quickly and safely.Our team is ready to provide great service and support and guide the path of success with us.

Investment Plans:

PLATINUM HOURS A 8.70% HOURLY FOR 12 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

PH A $10 and more 8.70

Calculate your profit >>

PLATINUM HOURS A 4.50% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

PH B $10 and more 4.50

Calculate your profit >>

PLATINUM HOURS A 2.50% HOURLY FOR 48 HOURS

PH C $10 and more 2.50

Accepted Currency: LR

Referral Commission: 5%

Link: https://platinum-hours.com/

The hourly plan is looking profitable but the main thing is just 104.4% after 12 hours, which's quite reasonable, but not suited for hourly huge profitable programs. and the site script is looking great & colorful with various design well.. I would like to go for the 120% after 48 hours or 2 days...

this kind of sites didn't make me like it because it is offer very very high roi in very short term plans (hourly plan) This kind of hyip site have big risk and it is become scam so fast so I Warns all members from this site and I can say to you don't wast your money and your time

I'm sorry to say that this site also in maintenance, when this will back again then please give up proper update, because I'm really anxious to join at 4.5% hourly plan on my second round.

[update/Proof]

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'platinum_platUSR'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/platinum/public_html/index.php on line 5045

Access denied for user 'platinum_platUSR'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

• 1 month later...

this hourly plan program that started around one and half a month ago, looks like turned to scam already,

the site is offline, that is not loading right now,

seems this program has been closed, thread moved to scam folder !