Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OmnIncome - omnincome.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

Omn Income helps build strong communities by helping people achieve their dreams. We reach for higher standards every day, in everything we do - for our customers, our shareholders, our associates and our communities, upon which the future prosperity of our company rests.

We invite all investors from all over the world, you are all welcome. To start and make money you need an account in our system, click here to create your own account.

Our integrated Investment Banking group strives to provide the best solutions and execution in the marketplace on behalf of companies.

We combine intellectual with financial capital to serve some of the largest and most important industry leaders Our culture of teamwork and commitment allows for each of us in Investment Banking to be an entrepreneur - and to consistently deliver at the highest level on behalf of ourselves, our shareholders and our clients.

Investment Plans:

112% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $2,000 112.00

125% after 2 days

Plan 2 $10 - $5,000 125.00

138% after 3 days

Plan 3 $50 - $10,000 138.00

Accepted Currencies: AP, LR, PM

Referral Commission: 6%

Link: http://omnincome.com/

very short time spend plan with minimum one day which we need to test it with also low invest of 1$, the script is also professional looking forward to go for long time... But the confusion is as newone, WE must see some monitors to be confident about our investment......

very nice design but it is not licensed, The minimum deposite is 1$ so it is nice to try it, it is offer high roi with short term plans that make some risk in it, Referral Commission is so good 6% but they haven't any protection and it was opened today so it is new in the market so I will wait untill see some payment proofs

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

omnincome.com - NOT Licensed

I think this site is down for us, either this server has lost it's bandwidth or gone permanently. Please follow below. In future if this will return then please give an update but don't blame me.

[update]

292l2tx.jpg

I can't report it because this post has came from a mod, we have to respect them all.