Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SpeedyHourly - speedyhourly.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

Business Opportunity

speedyhourly.com service allows you to connect with your financial goals. We can build you a strong financial foundation for relatively small investments due to high Forex leverage, and we're ready to go the extra mile to secure members' interest & provide exceptional service in the long term. As a member you'll get 100% managed trading portfolio & opportunity to gain 140% daily interest. Our convenient payment options includes the latest e-currency processors: PerfectMoney, offering you better privacy & security online. With MGFunds a "reliable and profitable online investment" is no longer a dream, as trading in Forex becomes a very powerful tool and our experts are here to make the most out of it. Using a custom made AI technology with years of team-work are the reasons why we can provide and maintain an unparalleled investment returns. Together we will reach our goals!

Investment Plans:

plan0.pngplan1.pngplan2.pngplan3.png

Accepted Currency: LR

Referral Commission: 5%

Link: http://speedyhourly.com/

Very poor script with low rate of 108% after 72 hours, which we already had in various trusted companies, so Why will we invest in new one. But the days term programs are profitable as well...

There are also some picture of secured connection, trusted certificate, but that's just copy paste from sites, here it is -

footer3.giffooter2.giffooter4.gif

I don't like this kind of sites but I can say It have high roi with short term plans and no any protection and the design is poor and not licensed so i will not invest in it and so I advice all to didn't invest in it I check this hyip site out in whois and in goldcoders

Creation Date: 24-jun-2011

Expiration Date: 24-jun-2012

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

speedyhourly.com - NOT Licensed

Good site with ssl secured but very low quality design, I request then to develop their server more beautifully. Plans are good, though we can get 1.5% hourly roi, but I suggest you to use 110% plan after second level. I think that plan will be better for us.

• 1 month later...

they don't have a single monitor listing this program,

their ratings page is empty,

due to the unsustainable plans, this one might have turned to scam already,

thread moved to scam folder !