Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Heinx - heinx.com

At Heinx, Our funds are invested mainly in highly lucrative equities focusing on emerging economies. We offer investment products that provide flexibility, keeping pace with individual demands of our investors willing to achieve stable daily income by the help of trained financial experts.

The strategy of our professionals is based on monitoring, analyzing historical and statistical data, research and risk management of financial markets.

Plan : 110% after 7 days

8.5% daily for 15 days

3.5% daily for 30 days

Min 10$

http://heinx.com

the minimum deposite is so high 10$ I think some people will not invest in this site because this high minimum, it is offer good roi with long term plans and it have nice design I can't see The Referal programe I don't know if it have one, I check it out in whois and in goldcoders.

Creation Date: 01-jul-2011

Expiration Date: 01-jul-2012

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

heinx.com - Licensed

Good site with standard corporate design, basically protected server with paying strategy. Good enough for any to start with them at only $10 while total weekly return is 10%. But I should like their daily plan of 8.5%/day. We hope that we should make fixed income from them.

Heinx.com - Admin's News Letter Update July 20, 2011 04:24 PM GMT + 8 (Wednesday)

Heinx.com - Update

Hello

This is just a short update on Heinx, we had an interview with the admin of Money-News-Online blog and you can read about it on: http://money-news-online.com/blog/20...f-heinxinvest/

Withdrawal request are been processed within the specified period, up till date Heinx is doing very well and retain its paying status.

Thanks,

Heinx Team.

good to know that they have been listed by MNO, also that the admin had an interview with the admin, Paul of MNO blog,

I have currently noticed that the latest update of this program is waiting, on MNO,

after sixteen days of paying now I think there is problem with payments and thus the waiting and not paying status on monitors.