Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

projectionfinance - projectionfinance.com

Our company was established in 2009. Projection Finance, Inc. is a group of experienced, mature, certified financial professionals specializing in the trading of global financial and foreign exchange markets. Projection Finance, Inc. is officially registered offshore in the Republic of Panama, offering a wide range of investment services to private and corporate investors all over the world.

We realize that the funds you entrust us with, be it $10 or $1 million, are important to you. The funds you invest with us become the part of our investment capital which is managed by skilled professionals and guarantees stable income for many years to come.

STANDARD PLAN

Amount, Daily profit Profit after 9 days

$5-$1'999 7% 163% (63%+principal)

$2'000-$4'999 9% 181% (81%+principal)

$5'000-$20'000 11% 199% (99%+principal)

EXPRESS PLAN

Amount, $ Daily profit Profit after 7 days

$5-$1'999 18% 126%

$2'000-$4'999 20% 140%

$5'000-$20'000 22% 154%

http://www.projectionfinance.com

the site just launched at the end of last month so it is still pretty new.they have some monitors but most of them are still waiting as at when i checked however i will keep tracking the site because they offer medium term plan which is a bit aggresive i too would love to invest here if i see some payment proofs.

Though they have all HYIP proof forums with good monitors, but I don't like their front screen design. I doubt about the impression level of the site. Looking well but need to improve their site design. Plans are good enough with split of principal. By seeing these normal RoI it seems that the site is legit. We may find payout proofs very soon.

• 1 month later...

life time of the program is 29 days and paying status on monitors,

the ROI of 63% after 9 days is something like 7% daily,

I don't think such plans that offer large ROI lasts longer.