Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Frost-investment - frost-investment.com

Our investment fund is founded by Larry Frost founder of an offline investment fund from europe..

The Frost Investment Fund used to invest in real estate in the earlier times, when the number of investors grown, we decided to open for other investment markets as well as online investments too, and the so popular forex market. This online investment fund now gives the possibility to a wider range of investors from all over the world to be the part of our earnings, by starting from an investment as low as $5. For start Frost Investment Fund provides to its online investors an easily achievable daily return rate from 5% upto 6%(not including the returned principals)

Plan : 5% - 6% daily for 30 days

Min 10$

https://www.frost-investment.com

i check the site out and i must confess that i really like the websites script.the website is ddos secured and ssl encrypted.as per their investment plan,the minimum invest is five dollars you get a 5% to 6% daily interest for 30days and the principal is returned after the investment plan.though 5% daily is a bit aggressive i would love to try out their plans.

Good site with crystal design and ssl error free dedicated server. But I think they have to define their Ddos protection status for find more security. Plans are good for us, though RoI is high but not impossible. I like their 5 ring plan - mean up-to 5% ref. commission with 5% daily RoI and base of $5 deposit amount.

• 3 weeks later...

I am in with 5$:

Batch # 5838932

Paid from accont: U1205682 (yogesh tyagi)

Paid to account: U2109768 (Frost Investment Fund)

Amount: 5.00 USD

Memo: Deposit to Frost Investment Fund User yogeshwartyagi

initially I was a bit worried as i did not see my deposit in my account. But morning i checked and found that i have a 5$ investment. Then my first withdrawal request was saved which i made in morning and by night i got paid while my second request paid within 1 hour of request. So it is going good and i feel they are improving the performance step by step. A good sign.

• 4 weeks later...

this one has been reviewed by Hyip news blog,

current status of the program is paying for 42 days so far,

nice program that is having short term plans with term of 30 days.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@yogesh

yeah, this one sees to have gone forever, there is problem loading the page at the moment,

and from your review, it seems that this one paid on 19th August for the last time and started troubles with the payment system,

since the site is unavailable this one can be considered as a closed program now.