Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FastMoneyBox - fastmoneybox.com

I'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

fastmoneybox.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Go To FastMoneyBox

plans.png

Go To FastMoneyBox

This is a U.S registered (Ohio) company with soft look design, having multiple plans. But all of them are little higher than normal/standard RoI, I wish that we may get pay. According to the promo plan we need to start with base plan with 125%(up-to) daily plans like monitor. If they will pay us then we can move forward.

I like their 4th plan with 700% after 3rd day, is completely huge earning program we have ever seen before. If we invest 10$ we will get 70$ after 7 days. I would like to try with 1$ minimum Hope I will get the 7$. There are also recent statistics of investors with payout condition, I am really excited, as the min. as 1$ to test it.......

very nice site it offer high roi in short term plans and the minimum deposite 1$ is very good to try it and the referal commission is fair to all 5% but it have bad design and no any protection so there will be some risk in investing in it but i will invest soon because it was opened from 4 days and it still paying

Started: Jul 2, 2011

Running days 4

Total accounts 141

Active accounts 79

Total deposited $ 1,861.56

Total withdraw $ 556.55

Visitors online 4

Members online 0

Newest Member 11

Last update: Jul 6, 2011

I like their 4th plan with 700% after 3rd day, is completely huge earning program we have ever seen before. If we invest 10$ we will get 70$ after 7 days. I would like to try with 1$ minimum Hope I will get the 7$. There are also recent statistics of investors with payout condition, I am really excited, as the min. as 1$ to test it.......

@mownabratadey I can't understand your way of thinking because you told that you would like most the 700% plans - I'm anxious of think about that how could you take this plan where 700% is looking imaginary figure. OK expect you'll right - but if you'll get any then please give us best support. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

the program seems to have fast scammed members,

well, the site is not loading any more,

I guess the ROI must be huge that they offered fast money in short time,

thread moved to scam folder !