Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyip-Trust - hyip-trust.com

I am not the Admin.

Started : Jul 1, 2011

We are advanced traders working around the web in different market! At Hyip Trust, we have always strived to ensure that our investment offer is accessible to everyone. This is the reason why we have lowered the minimum deposit requirement to only $5. We wanted to make it possible for you to evaluate and see the benefits of investing with Hyip Trust without having to raise substantial investment capital.

Once you are 100% satisfied with the reliability and security of our company, you can proceed to make a larger investment. Our plans are well-made to meet the needs and requirements of investors of varying financial resources.

Investment Plans:

Plan 1: 0.2% after 1 day - 0.9% after 3 days - 2.1% after 7 days - 10% after 30 days with investment 5$-100$

Plan 2: 0.3% after 1 day - 1.5% after 3 days - 3.5% after 7 days - 18% after 30 days with investment 101$-500$

Plan 3: 0.5% after 1 day - 2.1% after 3 days - 4.9% after 7 days - 25% after 30 days with investment 501$-5000$

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Referral Commission: 2%

Link: http://hyip-trust.com/

First of all this is a real funny HYIP. Though their minimum base amount is $5, but the roi is kidding; look at this figure 0.2 after a day where others can give 1% or more. I really doubt about their way of thinking, I think that if they'll not increase the RoI then in future no one can stay with them. Sorry.

• 1 month later...

the daily ROI of 0.2% is very low thus this program should live longer,

but right now there is problem loading the page,

the site is unavailable, and I am not sure whether it is technical issue or program closed !