Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cash-Gain-Invest - cash-gain-invest.com

I am not the Admin.

Started : Jul 1, 2011

About HYIP:

cash-gain-invest.com has made revolutionary changes in the sphere of online investment, as well as how businesses are built on the web. Our company has managed to build a working algorithm, which allows our traders to be engaged in asset management. We accept money from investors and then integrate it into different investment strategies on the Forex market, so that we can share our profits with investors on a daily basis. We are encouraged by the success of thousands of our customers and today, the Cash-Gain-Invest investment program is available to all Internet users.Cash-Gain-Invest is an investment project carried out as an innovative form of investment business. Cash-Gain-Invest allows our investors to receive money for trust management, as well as invest those funds in the Forex market. Our website is an effective advertising tool for gaining money from investment funds. Cash-Gain-Invest traders and managers are highly engaged in the management of your money and trust assets.

Investment Plans:

107% after day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $50 104.00

Plan 2 $51 - $100 105.00

Plan 3 $101 - $250 106.00

Plan 4 $251 - $5,000 107.00

116% after 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $50 110.00

Plan 2 $51 - $100 112.00

Plan 3 $101 - $250 114.00

Plan 4 $251 - $5,000 116.00

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Link: http://cash-gain-invest.com/

very poor design & odd color system for the script as well, already 3 days gone but couldn't find any monitors added, so disappointed on this point. But the good thing is that There are a portion to check the status of various investors like TOP 10, recent payouts & every joined members with active & inactive positions....... But I don't think it will be longer sustainable ..

nice hyip site it is offer high roi with short term plans and the minimum deposite is 5$ so it is good to invest in it but It haven't any protection so there will be some risk in the investing it was opened from 4 days an it is appear paying in all monitors but it haven't referal programe so I think it is good to invest in it but we must be carefully when invest here.

very poor design & odd color system for the script as well, already 3 days gone but couldn't find any monitors added, so disappointed on this point. But the good thing is that There are a portion to check the status of various investors like TOP 10, recent payouts & every joined members with active & inactive positions....... But I don't think it will be longer sustainable ..

@mownabratadey I want to tell you that your idea is not so perfect; I agree that the site is not well designed but not too poor; it has mid level dynamic design. So make sure to make any comment. Sorry.

nice hyip site it is offer high roi with short term plans and the minimum deposite is 5$ so it is good to invest in it but It haven't any protection so there will be some risk in the investing it was opened from 4 days an it is appear paying in all monitors but it haven't referal programe so I think it is good to invest in it but we must be carefully when invest here.

@baragos I would like to say you that the site has not too high RoI, quite sure that 4% daily is affordable , while here we've to take risk to gain more . but not more than 12-15% .

• 1 month later...

the daily ROI is 4% and the minimum is just $5 to start,

but seeing the ROI, I think this short term program must not be active right now,

I have got Account Suspended page on loading this site,

thread moved to scam folder !