Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

monetaryoasis - monetaryoasis.net

I am not admin

Monetary Oasis is a private investment company which seeks the best investment opportunities worldwide. Our professional investment team works hard to maximize profit from all investments.

Plans:

Daily Plan 7

Daily payouts of 1.90% (7 days per week) for 7 days.

Minimum investment $10, Maximum is $200.

Daily Plan 14

Daily payouts of 2.40% (7 days per week) for 14 days.

Minimum investment $100, Maximum is $500.

Daily Plan 21

Daily payouts of 2.90% (7 days per week) for 21 days.

Minimum investment $200, Maximum is $1000.

Daily Plan 28

Daily payouts of 3.40% (7 days per week) for 28 days.

Minimum investment $500, Maximum is $10,000.

Accept: LR, PM

* Four Investment plans.

* Great Affiliate program giving out as much as 10 percent !

* Minimum investment amount is only $10.

* Payment options are Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and many more coming soon.

* Our expert investment managers ensure your money is working hard for us all.

* Professional, fast and efficient support team

* Daily payouts available

* Highly secure and encrypted website and database.

* DDOS protection by Dragonara on Dedicated server.

Link >>> http://monetaryoasis.net

This is real honest site with standard affordable plans (RoI) for both of us and the authority. Daily based RoI(s) are so nice that we can take it very easily; in between 1.9-2+ %. While minimum deposit amount is $10. But trusted site can take this amount ($10) for maintain their standard.

The first plan is the only one i could think of, in anyway $10.00 is a lot considering its giving you $1.33 after 7 days. The you will get your principal back.

Thats a little higher risk to take for a short program, dont like my money to be locked in for 7 days and then hopefully they are still around for to give back my principal or i loose out 8.67...

The site is ok nothing there to say:)

And then the faq: What is the minimal withdrawal amount?

The minimum allowable withdrawal is 1.00 USD.

Oh no that means i cant withdraw my daily profit either....i have to wait until 6 days. Each day gives me 0,19 something so....

Meaning the risk in my eyes is even getting higher need to wait 6 days before first withdrawal can be done.

The 10% ref comission is way to high for to be sustainable even for 15 days i think.

Im out, if they dont prove they are here in August:)

I saw this update from the Admin and thought I would bring it over here:

July 1, 2011

Our Site is now LIVE!!!

Welcome to Monetary Oasis! Our Team is dedicated to providing you with an honest source to achieve financial freedom.

Monetary Oasis is a private investment company which seeks the best investment opportunities worldwide. Our professional investment team works hard to maximize profit from all investments.

Program Highlights:

• Best Opportunity. Three investment plans from Daily to Term Plans.

• 255% Return. Get Returns as much as 255% of your original investment.

• Daily Payouts. Get Payouts 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays.

• 10% Referral. Three level Referral system of 5, 3 and 2 percent .

Monetary Oasis provides the best investment opportunities worldwide via our expert investment managers who ensure your money is working hard to increase your financial portfolio.

If you are looking for a company offering stress-free online passive income, you have found it!

Monetary Oasis: Best investment destination worldwide

Johan Ridell

Monetary Oasis Team

This looks like a "star" in this arena. Hope it goes for a very long time!

I am in the 14 day plan and will post the daily results!

very nice hyip site it offer good roi with long term plans and it have many plans to suit all needs and it offer high referal commission 10% but the minimum deposite is very big 10$ and they say we have DDOS protection by Dragonara on Dedicated server but I check that and they havn't any protection

I followed the last update, Admin told us that they need more active members. So they can give us better profit than normal days. But I think (Not perfect but guess) it's too high risk to depend the Admin, wish admin will be legit and clear our payouts on-time. I like the announcement of multi level Ref. commission so we can earn serially downline to downline - really best idea. From now we can make profit daily even weekends also and can withdraw our payout daily. Overall good news for us because system has been changed and drawback also fixed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

This was in my email:

A Thank You and a Change

The Thank You,

MonetaryOasis is growing at a very steady and increasing pace. The increase seems to have come after the recent Money News Online Interview release which you can review here http://money-news-online.com/blog/2011/07/13/12072011-interview-with-the-admin-of-monetaryoasis/

We sincerely appreciate Paul at MNO for the daily effort he provides to keep in touch with what is going on in the investing industry that revolves around ecurrency. So, Thanks Paul.

A Change

You will notice that our Online Support Icon has changed along with the number of hours we are in attendance. Please don't hesitate to utilize this service, we actually enjoy hearing from you. So many so called Live Support Options are never, well, Live at all, that many people seem to overlook the icon or service altogether. That's not what you will find at Monetary Oasis. We sincerely request that you do us the honor of answering your questions or just stop by and give us your thoughts.

We are also interested in our member's feedback. So please, if there is anything that we can do for you or that you feel we need to provide in order to be of better service as well as increase the value of our program, then please do not hesitate to make the recommendation.

We want to again thank our members for the faith and trust they have shown us.

We sincerely value you as a member.

Johan Ridell

I have been paid each and every day...not only on time but really fast! I reinvested for another 14 days!

A big "Thank You" to the Admin! :)

the ROI seems reasonable as it varies from plan to plan depending on the amount range invested,

I can see them look more promising and professional design of the program is their asset,

there is just $10 minimum required and the interest rate is paid for seven days a week,

but there is restriction that we can withdraw minimum $1, not less than that amount !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there have been complaints regarding pending payments as well as even problem with the loading of this site,

I just have tried to open it, but can't due to problem with page loading,

thread moved to scam folder !