Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

financeforexworld - financeforexworld.com

Want to have a stable and high income

Want to be certain about your future and work with the best?

Then you have made the right choice!

Finance Forex World

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Cooperation and collaboration have always been and always will be more productive steps on the path to financial summit, as an independent work! (John D. Rockefeller)

Investment Company

Finance Forex World

trading in the forex market since 2001. Everyone knows that the forex market offers great opportunities for incomes for how do you know George Soros earned in one night on the Forex market of $ 1 billion. Our team is a team of experienced traders trading successfully for many years in the Forex market thanks to their experience we can guarantee you 110% on the day.

110% - 130% after day

Min 1$

http://www.financeforexworld.com/?ref=vnmonitor.com

I want to trust this site, but their way of thinking is not very well. First of all I want to tell you that I'm not against this site and also I wish that they may pay us on-time and stay for a long; so please don't blame me for my next comment. Though their 1st plan may be possible while excess RoI, set for this $1 plan. But their next plans are looking imaginary like 2100% return. I think they may collect their funds from us and later give us profit occasionally; finally they'll leave the site. So we may scammed ; never mind I just share my opinion. Thanks.

I am confident about it that it must not be paying members with that huge ROI, 130% after single day is not reasonable & the 2100% is unbelievable for 1$. You think that 1$*2100/100= 21$ which no one can pay us just after 1 day. So it's wasting of time & $$. I don't wanna try with the min.

This hyip site offer high roi with short term plans and the minimum deposit is 1$ so it is so easy to try it but It haven't any protection and I can't see the referal programe in this site and the design is poor but it have many plans and this is good for the investors

Look at this figure - (Follow Below). I think the site will close very soon. Never blame me - I just share such proofs.

VIP accounts 0

Visitors online 2

Last update Jul 6, 2011

What a funny status - only 'Zero' VIP account.

News Update:-

Forex news. Technical Analysis

EUR/USD is in a consolidation after the recent top at 1.4941 more

Jul-5-2011 12:28:23 PM

he pair GBP/USD is in an uptrend after bottoming at 1.4226. more

Jul-5-2011 12:27:30 PM

The pair USD/JPY is in an uptrend from 76.67 low. Trading is situated below the 50- and 200-day SMA, currently projected at 82.25 and 83.95. more

Jul-5-2011 12:26:10 PM

EUR/USD is to find Support and Resistance between 1.4489 and 1.4585 and it has more

Jul-5-2011 12:24:48 PM

• 1 month later...

latest news from the program as on 8th August !

Company news

Dear Investors contributions temporarily suspended enrollment will be a problem with ustraniny in the near future we will inform about this

Sincerely administration of the company.

Aug-8-2011 06:10:04 PM