Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RonaClick - ronaclick.com

amath

At RonaClick you get paid just by browsing sponsors’ ads.

Free members earn 0.5 cent per click, and 0.25 cent per each click of their referrals, a large choice of ads daily.

Upgraded members earn up to $0.015 per click, and up to $0.010 per referrals click.

The minimum amount paid is $2.00 on the first cashout for Standard Members.

This amount will increase by $2.00 for each cashout until it reaches a fixed minimum amount of $10.00.

All payments will be made via AlertPay and PayPal.

Click here to join!

the click rate is low, but the minimum payout of $2.00 on the first cashout is good. but realy I don't like increasing payout. DO I need to invest to get my payout?

:) Yes, free members can get their payout, no investment is needed at the moment.

Today they offer 8 ads, free members choose any 6 ads.

• 1 month later...

:) My first payment from RonaClick via AlertPay.

See the screenshot below:

57139898150193261208.png

RonaClick usually pays all standard members in just 5 days, because of the verification of each member’s account, but on Christmas holidays, Admin. made fast payments to all members, who have requested their cashouts, as a very good present for Christmas ...

Well, I get about 2-3 3 credit ads daily. Also about 9 1 credit ads, so when it ads up it does go to 60-80 cents. Mind that if you go back on the site every couple of hours there will be 1 or 2 ads there for you to click. Sometimes there is a whole bunch of 3 credit ads, so please do as I told you, you will get 60-80 cents weekly!