Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TradeLifetime - tradelifetime.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

TradeLifeTime.com is a financial team of traders that deal mainly with the Fx (Forex) market for many years. Making profits from Fx market is risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading. Our main goal is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible. We diminish the risks normally associated with these types of investments by pooling your money and spreading the investments across a diverse range of global opportunities such as bonds, IPOs, finance & property, private equity funds, forex, co-investing in direct investments and private placement investment funds etc. We offer you a simple, convenient, affordable and flexible method of investing in emerging markets through our unique online investment platform. With our globally integrated operations and business strategies our disciplined and established investment process, and the knowledge and expertise of our investment managers, we are able to provide you with innovative investment solutions and give you the maximum return.

Investment Plans:

200% after 1 day 200% after 1 day $20 - $2,000

500% after 2 days 500% after 2 days $50 - $5,000

1000% after 3 days 1000% after 3 days $100 - $10,000

8000% after 5 days 8000% after 5 days $800 - $80,000

Test Plan Don't Invest Here For Investors $50 - $300

Accepted Currencies: AP, LR, PM

Link: http://www.tradelifetime.com/

This meassage not appear to me in my mozila but i think this hyip site work good and open fast it is offer very high roi with very short plans and the minimum deposite is very high 20$ I think this site have very big risk it look like want to take our money then run

I think the site is back for cheat us. When I've posted my previous proofs then it was in untrusted domain. But now got some money then hire a short term share server. Please don't blame me and never make any bad comment against me, thank god that I kept that previous screen so the cheapo policy of the site has been cleared to all.

I think they have all fake or imaginary plans. I just explain some; Look at the $20 base (like gift money) and very impossible 200% daily RoI. 2> Last plan has 8000% total return, according to my best knowledge this is show program - they never paid any. Structure :- Min $800 x 8000% = $64,000 follow this. I really doubt about this site. Sorry don't mind.

What a Bloody plan, it is... NO one can join this kind of site with that rate of 200% after just singe day.. I have also same experience as now for greedy... And I am amazed to watch that 330 visitors online there for a instant.. .. That means Many people have been fooled with that promise... Just be apart from those programs...

the domain name of this program sounds something like low ROI offered so that it can run for a long time,

but it's not so, this program actually, trying to attract investors, with their risky ROI offered,

also their plans have huge amounts required as minimum for venture with them,

definitely, it's a risky and better not to get trapped for their false promises.