Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Uniprimes - uniprimes.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

Uniprimes are a private group of people working online in the global financial market since early 2009.Uniprimes work together to provide our members a stable income while staying very secure and safe.We offer you a simple, convenient, affordable and flexible method of investing in emerging markets through our unique online investment platform. Universal Primes offers a lucrative affiliate program for you to make extra money by referring friends and colleagues.

Uniprimes offers the following investment plan which is discussed below:

Investment Plans:

120% After 7Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Basic Plan $50 - $2,000 17.14

10% Daily For 14Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Standard Plan $20 - $10,000 10.00

3.5% Daily for 21Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Professional $20 - $20 3.50

Accepted Currencies: AP, LR, PM, STP, GDP

Referral Commission: 5%

Link: http://www.uniprimes.com/

Best technical site with good program for us. I think 10% daily plan is the best for us, from where we can get more benefit. But unfortunately we've to maintain the serial process - so forcibly necessary to spend $50 for the first time, which is little high for any newbie, else $20 is less weight. So if the site will add forums then I can join.

The site is ok, nothing special in design or the rest of the features that i actually cant find......

The min is way to high for a new program in my taste.

And i do not like this: What is the minimum withdrawal?

A: The minimum withdrawal is $1.

I cant get roi withdrawed until i get $1.00 in my account. Just that is a nonono

And has anyone noticed the homepage well...prinicipal of investing down on the side is all the payment processors...notice the logo for bankwire....it is written as bankware. Eh not professional

im out

this hyip site offer high roi with long term plans and it have very nice design but it is not licensed and the minimum deposite is very big 20$ to many people I think this site have very big ris in investin in it so i will far away from this one.

I can see that this program offer a realistic profits for long term and also have a good site design...only I think admin should add some ddos and ssl protection so can keep this site safe from hacker...

the plus point is they have been reviewed by MNO...thats mean admin have put some big money here so it still long way to go before it will go scam.....

this program has been reviewed by MNO, which is a nice feature, also currently, investors are with the second cycle active,

so far one successful round of basic plan is finished,

it's definitely a huge risk to invest $50 minimum here, but good to know that

they have been paying the 20% a week which is something like a 3% daily.