Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ForexOrbit - forexorbit.com

I am not the Admin.

Online Date: 2011-06-30

The Admin says:

welcome to forex orbit!

In today's world, most people do not have the time to closely analyse their financial situation, ponder their financial future, or spend hours investigating to find out the best investment opportunities available. Forex Orbs it offers you the opportunity to provide you with the best investment solutions.

We are committed to helping all our clients to become totally financially independent and secure. With Forex Orbit, there is no such thing as a "typical" client, because each person has his own individual needs, goals, concerns and aspirations. Some of the people we meet have saved capital and want a better return from it. Other have the capacity to save or "surplus income" that needs a better potential return than gained normally through a bank or building society account.

investment plans

The combination of experience, technology and discipline makes our investment plans to be one of the most asked for managed forex investment products in the market.

The amount of money you earn will depend on the amount of money you invest and on the total of the company's profit for each trading day. Our system enables you to decide how much to invest by choosing the profits that you plan to receive.

The more you invest — the bigger the profit you will receive!

Investment Plans: 8% - 10% daily for 15 business days;135% - 165% after 15 Calendar days

Min Spend : $5

Accepted Currencies: AP, LR, PM

Referral Commission: 5%

Withdrawal Type: Instant

Licensed GoldCoders Script

DDoS Protection

Link:

First of all @vnhyipgroup needs to change the ref. link urgently. Secondly good site with min $5 starter plan. Though both plans are mostly the same, for 15 days and $5 base but I think daily based plan is the best for us. While total plan has also a very suitable RoI but I should choose daily plan. Thanks

this site offer high roi in long term plans with very good minimum deposite 5$ so every on can invest in it, it is opened from more than 7 days and it appear in all monitors that it is paying and i think it will still paying for along time so we can gain some profit from it.

I dont think this one has long term plans....15 days isnt that high even if its businessdays.....

I like they gave the site a certain amount of there own money before opened the doors.

The script goldcoders etc isnt so cheap.

the min $5.00 is affordable thinking its only for 3 weeks:)

So were in and i also got a few payments now.

So pay they do.

Added

Now im at 60 cents profit:)

Still paying, no alarming bells, no new terms, or plans or huge roi....

• 1 month later...

this program has been online for around two months for now, there is no monitor yet listing this one, thus ratings page redirected to home page only, I think the sttus of the program is unknown, even the ROI offered is a bit unstable as well.