Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Saner-Invest - saner-invest.com

I am not the Admin.

The Admin says:

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

saner-invest.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Investment Plans:

Plan 1

Plan Spent Amount ($) Monthly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 and more 15.00

Plan 2 $1,000 and more 25.00

Plan 2

Plan Spent Amount ($) 2 Monthly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 and more 45.00

Plan 2 $100 and more 45.00

Plan 3 $1,000 and more 50.00

Plan 3

Plan Spent Amount ($) 3 Monthly Profit (%)

Plan 3 $10 and more 100.00

Plan 2 $100 and more 100.00

Plan 3 $1,000 and more 110.00

Accepted Currency: LR

Referral Commission:

Level 2: 5.00%

Level 3: 3.00%

Level 4: 1.00%

Link: http://saner-invest.com/

I Want to give an update

Plan 1

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10,000 20.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan 1

Plan Spent Amount ($) Bi Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10,000 50.00

Calculate your profit >>

New Package

Plan Spent Amount ($) Monthly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10,000 80.00

I think 7 days plan is the best profit time for us. But as per this post's news we've to Invest $10 and set it for a month- where we can gain 15% Monthly profit, that's mean 15% of $10=$1.5/ only. Therefore our profit will be too low than any HYIP even auto surf. Little cheap RoI.

Yes this script is very very old. I think you can get it for free. Its the same script and also colours as spaziolb use for years...

There is 2 active accounts...

gsmonitor.org Jun-29-2011 11:51:02 AM $150.00

tester Jun-29-2011 08:53:26 AM $0.01

And thinking of the min spend $1.00 there is one active account:) And why they changed the plans so drastic? From $10.00 to $1.00?

That dosent seems so sharp right now.....

In anyway i wouldnt jump this one. If they spended some amount for gsmonitor then, this one could just work it fro a few rounds. But i do think the risk is high that they wont make it or dont want make it for long. The script is the big problem, it looks just to cheap right now. Even if its a good thing sometimes:)

very nice hyip site that offer low roi with short term plans with high minimum deposite 10$ and it offer good referal commission up to 5% but unfortunately it have very poor design and this design you can have it for free so this hyip site is scam site and it will not paying to any one

• 1 month later...

this program have all monthly plans that is one month, two months and three months etc,

even the ROI was offered lower,

but right now, there is Account Suspended error on loading the page,

thread moved to closed programs folder !