Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

McbFund - mcbfund.com

I'm not admin!

New Hyip: mcbfund.com

image5..pngplan1.pngplan2.pngplan3.png

Start 06.29.2011

Welcome to MCBFund.Com

After years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform on October, 2009.

As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of its clients. Our professional team, located in offices worldwide, will assist individual investors in making profit around the world.

It's under the leadership of Mr. Donald Parker, in his capacity as manager director. He is closely working with a group of professional and competent members who have excellent practical knowledge of portfolio management, business studies and analysis, innovative options and operation.

We accept LR / PM / AP / Strictpay

Refferal - up to 10%

Protected by Blockdos

mcbfund.com==>>>

I like this design it look like good but it is not licensed so it haven't any protection but it offer very nice plans and the referal commission is very good up to 10% i think this site have big risk

Started Jun 30, 2011

Running days 7

Total deposited $ 3,512.71

Total withdraw $ 1,063.30

Visitors online 4

Members online 0

This site is designed well with very attractive program plans. I like their 105% daily plan because 5% daily bonus is quite possible where 1100% is looking odd. I think we may try with $10 and set for 7 days after 7 days if we get paid then perfect, else I'm sorry, saying of they are looking not so perfect. They have missed communicators and forums. We can't detect the exact status. Sorry.

• 1 month later...

this one was started around a month ago,

I am not sure whether it's active or not,

the ROI of 5% daily is so huge and risky,

but there is no monitor listing this one to display the current status.