Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FxLandiar - fxlandiar.com

I am not the Admin.

Online Date: 2011-06-29

The Admin says:

Welcome to FXLANDIAR

Our company is a result of successful work of 18 people who started to work on the forex market eight years ago. We have linked our endeavour so we could trade on Forex more productively. Our main goal is to raise our trading budget for obtaining more profit for us and our investors with as little risk involved as possible, This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments.

The money you invest is re-invested for you and it is your invested money that will bring you the big returns. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable inve stment opportunity.

Investment Plans: 2% - 3% daily for 5 days,2.5% - 5% daily for 30 days (Principal return)

Min Spend : $5

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Referral Commission: 3% - 15%

Withdrawal Type: Instant

Licensed X-Script

DDoS Protection

Link: http://fxlandiar.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I wondered why no one talk about this good site?!! I tis have very good plans it offer good roi in short term plans with very good minimum deposite 5$ so any one can in vest in it and it is paying Instant and it offer very good referal commission up to 15% and it was opened from more than 9 days and it is appear paying in all monitors I think this hyip site didn't take her right.

I just got email that admin has install an instant payout so we can receive money instantly everytime we make withdrawal...well I already test it and it works very well for me...good start for admin on this thing....maybe admin should add AP payment processor to make this program more qualified for big investors....

Best stranded site with perfect server. Design is well developed chosen by users. I think they have direct forex trade, so our profit will be assure.Very affordable and touchable RoI of daily 2-3% with only $5 base amount. I think most of the serious investors can use this service. We should gain a little profit from them - not bad huh !. Just engage now.

there has been some announcement from the admin regarding instant automated processing of withdrawals, as on 8th July, 2011 !

Instant Withdraws Available Now

Our secure test for instant withdraws has been finished.Now I'm glad to announce that Instant Withdraws Is Available Now.But for secure reason,the daily instant withdrawable amount for each user is set to $199.Any amount above this amount will be paid manually.

And the original author of our script also told me that the principle problem has also been fixed.But I'm still not sure about it.If there is no member has the same problem in the next 2 days,I can say it is fully fixed.We are really sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.But our team are always working hard to make fxlandiar.com the best programme.

Best Regards

Rachel

https://fxlandiar.com