Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mgfunds - mgfunds.com

I'm not admin

http://mgfunds.com

MGFunds service allows you to connect with your financial goals. We can build you a strong financial foundation for relatively small investments due to high Forex leverage, and we're ready to go extra mile to secure our members' interest & provide exceptional service in the long term. As a member you'll get 100% managed trading portfolio & opportunity to gain 3% interest daily. Our convenient payment options includes the latest e-currency processors: LibertyReserve, AlertPay, PerfectMoney, GlobalDigitalPay and more, offering you better privacy & security online. With MGFunds a "reliable and profitable online investment" is no longer a dream, as trading in Forex becomes a very powerful tool and our experts are here to make the most out of it. Using a custom made AI technology with years of team-work are the reasons why we can provide and maintain an unparalleled investment returns. Together we will reach our goals!

The plan is 3% Daily interest for investment periods of 45 Calendar days, for more details..

We have a $30 Minimum and $10,000 Max' to invest. But up to 3 active investments at once.

http://mgfunds.com/?ref=nehmer

This is an update from MGFunds

Respected Admin,

I just wanted to keep you and your readers updated, MGFunds.com should be back online really soon.

We are down for an emergency change of host, and as you know this usually takes time, 24-48 hours.

We manage to reduce this time by half, but still can't give precise eta as we're waiting dns propagation.

Payments will continue as usual once we are back, we will try to get a jump on it by working over time.

I would appreciate if you can please let your readers know that we are fighting to get back online asap!

My sincerest apologies,

CEO, Mark Goodman.

Https://MGFunds.com

mgfunds.com - Admin's News Letter Update June 30, 2011 2:15 PM GMT + 8 (Thursday)

mgfunds.com - back online

MGFunds.com site is back online and 85% operational after 36 hours down.

Sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this unforeseen event.

If there is anything to learn from this, we have, and we are now ready for it!

We are waiting a security audit and few more updates before we are 100%.

Word of advice for anyone who is looking for a honest and secured hosting:

Stay away from Black Lotus! They will betray you, and break their promises.

Note, all outstanding withdrawals will be processed asap and per our policy.

Please remain patient and rest assure we are aware on and working on it.

Tomorrow we celebrate half a year online and growing over the long term.

-----------------------------------------

If you have any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.

With much respect,

CEO, Mark Goodman.

I think $30 is too high for any starter investment programs while they'll pay us 3% RoI in daily base system and we've to leave our fund for only 45 Days. So this site should help us to make profit.

But unfortunately this site is still down for us. If it'll back again normally after fix all bugs- then please give a support.

[proof]

1ovlaa.jpg

MGFunds.com - Announcement

MGFunds.com - Admin's News Letter Update July 01, 2011 05:05 PM GMT + 8 (Saturday)

Greetings ,

Today on July 1, 2011 we are marking half a year for Https://MGFunds.com successful operation online.

Although half a year is consider as much in the hyip community, we do not see it as excuse to relax now.

We are continuously working behind the curtains to deliver you with a solid & profitable financial service.

For us a real milestone would be breaking past one year, with a minimum complaints from our members.

Our aim is to bring you positive change and improve confidence in today's online money making industry.

I would like to personally thank everyone who supported us during harsh times, for their belief & devotion

Hope you will be here for the next half year, so we could celebrate MGFunds.com first's birthday together.

Have a great weekend,

CEO, Mark Goodman.

Although this program has secured server with good daily profit of 3% for 45 days, but the problem not to be confident about it as it has very high spend required as minimum of 30$, which we small investors can't effort to loose without testing it. And also some odd type payment processors are available such as AP,STP.

The site open good and it is work in all countries and it have very big protection and nice design and it offer high roi in long term plans with high minimum deposite 30$ and many people can't invest all this money in just one site.

This is very good news that the site is online for 6 months, but unfortunately on that time when I got it down-site, I think server bandwidth was over but now run normally. I wish very soon Admin will announce some promo bonus or any benefit for celebrating their "Happy half anniversary". I would like to tell them to view their server status, by which members should encourage more. Thanks.

it's great to have these kind of reliable programs in the hyip industry,

this one has been around for more than six months active,

another six months to go that this one can celebrate their first birthday online,

I wish MGF get all support from investors and become more successful.