Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

silverpinepa - silverpinepa.com

I am not admin

SilverPine Investment Partners, Ltd. is a Belize registered company that has global presence through branch offices and representatives in various countries such as Belize, Bahamas and the British Virgin Islands (BVI).

No matter how simple or sophisticated your investment needs, SilverPine is dedicated to serving them with market-leading service and support. Our personalized portfolio service are committed to providing a high level of service excellence and satisfaction - and we have a history of award-winning performance to prove it. With 7 years of portfolio management and partnership expertise, we have crafted groundbreaking investment solutions that deliver the crucial elements required to succeed in complex and fast-paced market environment. Greater customization and transparency are but some of the benefits of investing in SilverPine funds.

Plans:

Smart Advantage Fund (1.8-2.0% for 30 business days)

Smart Income Fund (2.0-2.2% for 60 business days)

Smart Growth Fund (2.2-2.4% for 120 business days)

Min: $2

Ref: 4%

Accept: LR, PM, Bank Transfer

Registrar : ENOM, INC.

Nameservers :

NS1.KODDOS.COM (72.20.56.153)

NS2.KODDOS.COM (72.20.56.158)

Created : 23-jun-2011

Updated : 25-jun-2011

Expires : 23-jun-2012

Link >>> silverpinepa.com

This site is looking real professional infrastructure with good overlooking protected server. I think our account must be stay with better safe here, because they can give us direct Bank Transfer. I think we have to take 2x2 plans mean $2 base, and the best plan is 2% daily for 60 days. We must gain fixed profit from them.

The site looks nice in the design. I always check the faq for to see how well written it is. And here goes: We do not grant telephone support to everybody as we have no time got it. -------yes i got it:)

Please take use our contact form and we shall contact you as soon as possible. Yes i will take use ....of....

my english is bad but i like when i see a hyip where the admin is getting the grammar and spelling write. Its a small thing but it shows for me the admin is confident the site will bring him money not in a short term but also in longer run......

And i so love when they stayed in business for many years before the site was created...the offline business ideas is the best:)

In anyway $2.00 for 30 businessdays with a roi of 1.8% isnt bad. The thing is its 30 businessdays meaning almost 45 days before principal is going to be paid back....

You will only get 1 dollar or around for the 30 businessdays payments if you go in with the min....So always having the money at risk until paid back.

Thats a game...And there is no rate us page, instead there is the testimonials on the site. Its good they save some monitors money but when a site like this pops up in the summer i want all features possible that do cost money so im at least a bit sure they stay around for a cycle....

• 2 weeks later...

wow i like this site it is very good hyip site it was opened from more than 10 days and it is appear pyaing in all monitors it have very nice design but it is not licensed and it oofer high referal commission 4% and it have very good minimum deposite with 2% and every one can invest here so let's invest now and make some profit

I test this site and for my first deposit it didn't show instantly in my account so I contact admin and had this problem solve very fast....so I think admin is very serious to manage this program...my withdrawal also process very fast....and with koddos protection I hope they can survive from ddos attack that make some other big hyip site down last week....

Well we joined the site and i had a few payouts from them. So far so good.There was no problem with the deposit so havebt checked the support out.

But good to know that so far the admin is there responding:)

Im in the first plan with a test spend for the 30 days.

• 1 month later...

there is testimonial section in this program, where there is payment reports until 2nd August, 2011,

the program has no ratings page at all, no monitor listing this one as well,

this one claims to be legal company, thus information is published regarding the same on their site.