Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

wowptp - wowptp.org

Signup free

Members - Get paid for promoting their link

Get Paid To Promote $ 1.7 per 1,000 Hits!

We do not misguide you by unrealistic theoretical incomes

International Members are welcome

Payouts Will Be Made on EVERY Weekend

$0.50 minimum payout request

Support Paypal(0%fee)

Note: This is really good ptp sites I got paid many times by promoting on safelists and text ad exchanges only.

Link:

http://wowptp.org/

• 2 weeks later...

This looks to be a good ptp site with good rates, i feel most of ptp sites are paying 1$ or less CPM, but this one gives 1.7$ CPM which is good rate.

And 50 cents minimum withdrawal also can be reached with few efforts -

I checked the site they pay different rates for different category of countries. Even then i like it, i am thinking to promote this.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

This looks to be a high-quality ptp site with good rates, i feel most of ptp site are paying 1$ or less CPM, but this one gives 1.7$ CPM which is high-quality rate.

And 50 cents negligible amount withdrawal also can be reached with a small number of efforts -

I checked the site they pay dissimilar rates for dissimilar category of country. Even then i like it, i am thinking to endorse this.

• 7 months later...

I found free ads only when visit the site and not found information that inform if the site is ptp program. well, maybe previously the program running already but seems the owner decide to close the program because some reason. I don't know the reason but clearly this program currently no longer running.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...