Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Easyhits4u - Easyhits4u.com

hyippro

To get payment from this site is really slow process but if you will get refers in number of dozen and they surf just 100 site then maybe you will get your payment in just some days or maybe in one day. This site is great at same time you are earning and getting visitor to your site. I love this site.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, indeed! Plus if your affiliate link also give you some cents in every hit then that will be very profitable. Also if you want to get a regular visitor in here in your blog then your content should be quality, we can easily get a traffic in here but what more important is regular visitor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is really a good auto surf site, which is know as world best traffic exchange site. But we can get some profit after surf 100 or more small ads site. I think we can take their premium service which can be treat as invest, as they are not hyip so we need to view their advertising pages. Some one may use their network scheme by bringing lots of downline.

I think its not only the best but number one

This is really a good auto surf site, which is know as world best traffic exchange site. But we can get some profit after surf 100 or more small ads site. I think we can take their premium service which can be treat as invest, as they are not hyip so we need to view their advertising pages. Some one may use their network scheme by bringing lots of downline.

First of all this is not an auto surf site. autosurf are combination of ptc and hyip. In which you invest and same time click to earn profit. But yes this is a traffice site. But again 100 surf does not give you any profits. Its going to take 1000 surf or more to earn cents in here.

• 1 month later...

I'm too member of this site, this is best traffic for to now, credits can use to promote for any sites and you will earn 30 cent for per 1000 pages that you can viewed completely, I have very many payment with this site and now I have reached too near to new payment limit when have $2.7 in account and have more new 500 surfing new now. I can ask to pay out in some next days

I think we can say this one is the senior most auto surf program that has been paying for a long time, for almost this one is one of the top reliable auto surf programs in the present days, though I could not understand if there is any investment plan offered, but it seems not, it is just for surf credits that we get paid I think so.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking to be active in this site again. I know its hard to earn money in here. But one thing I'm sure. I will have a great traffic gain in here if I'm going to be active in here.

And right now that's what I need as I'm thinking of promoting my captcha link in here. I'm sure their will be a member who also going to like joining captcha earnings as its really good to earn via captcha.

@budado

Easyhits4u is not so good for earning money unless you have active referrals in downlines but it is definitely good to promote your own site or your referral link.You might get many visitors daily but getting referrals will not be easy.You need to assign many credits in order to get referrals.

I have heard about this site a lot. I have heard that this site is the trusted site as some of mine friends have invested on this site and earn good amount of money from this site. The site also help to increase the traffic of this site. I have also registered on this site and working on this site.

@budado

Easyhits4u is not so good for earning money unless you have active referrals in downlines but it is definitely good to promote your own site or your referral link.You might get many visitors daily but getting referrals will not be easy.You need to assign many credits in order to get referrals.

Is that not what I'm also saying?

I decided not to continue my plan to be active in here again. I spend like three days clicking and I realize that its not worth it. I can spend my time trading in forex and posting in ptp forums and I can earn more than I would like to earn in here even if my intention is to promote my captcha link.

I guess I can't be doing every thing at once. That's why I decided to spend more time in ptp and in forex trading.

Why not just look for the good things? that when you surf 1,000 site, you'll also get 1k hits plus a credits that you can convert into traffic aside from that you can earn some cents here perhaps don't mind the earning.

This is a good approach to this site, since the main feature of this site the web traffic it is offering you. Since this site is manual surf you are not just getting hits but there is also the probability that you'll be able to get a sign-up if you are advertising your referral link or blog subscribers if you are promoting your blog or website.

• 2 weeks later...

Is that not what I'm also saying?

I decided not to continue my plan to be active in here again. I spend like three days clicking and I realize that its not worth it. I can spend my time trading in forex and posting in ptp forums and I can earn more than I would like to earn in here even if my intention is to promote my captcha link.

I guess I can't be doing every thing at once. That's why I decided to spend more time in ptp and in forex trading.

That is very true. It is very time consuming. although the good thing is that one can be active in this site when one gets tired of typing in ptp and wants to slow down a little bit. For me, this is what i do for this site and for my other ptc sites. Although I am not able to click in there everyday.

I try to treat this like a PTC site since most of the time i do my surfing here while i am clicking ads on PTC sites. This way i don't really feel like this is a surf site.

I do surf sites here daily and most of the time i am able to reach the maximum number of sites for surfing of standard members. I just hit 2,000 site views and now have $0.60 in my account balance.

• 3 weeks later...