Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ResellMetals - resellmetals.com

I am not the Admin.

Resell Metals LTD is the leading independent clearing house group, serving major international exchanges and platforms, as well as a range of OTC markets.

Our Investments Plans is the best solution for investors who need instant access to their funds. Withdrawals and deposits can be made at any time. We have 4 Plan for our investor you can see all information in blow tables

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like in any investment program. You can have more investments in the same program.

Principal included in your profit. We will not return the principal at the end of per term. It means, you receive profits and principal in your daily earnings. You will receive all profits + initial depositonly at the maturity of plans.

Compounding is not available.

You can withdraw your earning at any time

ALUMINUM program

ALUMINUM programm is a short term programm; it is a one day programm.

The programm has a fixed profit rate. The daily fixed profit rate is of 1.05% profit/day of the amount invested.

The funds invested in this programm are used only for purchasing aluminum reserves from the metal stock market. The aluminum purchased one day from the market is sold on the same trading day. The profit from trading this metal is not high, but it is very quick. The profit is obtained to intervals of some hours.

To invest in the ALUMINUM program, first you have to tranfer your funds from the ballance into the ALUMINUM program. The profit will be available after 24 hours of investment has passed.

For example, if you will invest $50 in the ALUMINUM program, you will have a 1.05% profit after 24 hours meaning $50.52.

NICKEL program

NICKEL program is a short term programm; it is a 10 days programm.

The programm has a fixed profit rate. The daily fixed profit rate is of 1.60% profit/day of the amount invested.

The funds invested in this programm are used only for purchasing nickel reserves from the metal stock market. The nickel purchased one day from the market is sold in the next 5-7 trading day.The profit from trading this metal is can be very high and very quick.

To invest in the NICKEL program, first you have to tranfer your funds from the ballance into the NICKEL program. The profit will be available after 10 days of investment has passed.

For example, if you will invest $300 in the NICKEL program, you will have a 1.60% profit every day meaning $348.

COPPER program

COPPER program is a long term programm; it is a 60 days programm. The programm has a fixed profit rate. The daily fixed profit rate is of 3.80% profit/day of the amount invested.

The funds invested in this programm are used only for purchasing copper reserves from the metal stock market. The copper purchased one day from the market is sold in the next 30-50 trading day. The profit from trading this metal it is very high because the market demands are very high.

To invest in the COPPER program, first you have to tranfer your funds from the ballance into the COPPER program. The profit will be available after 60 days of investment has passed.

For example, if you will invest $2,000 in the NICKEL program, you will have a 3.80% profit every day meaning $6,560

ZINC program

ZINC program is a long term programm; it is a 240 days programm. The programm has a fixed profit rate. The daily fixed profit rate is of 5.20% profit/day of the amount invested.

The funds invested in this programm are used only for purchasing zinc reserves from the metal stock market. The zinc purchased one day from the market is sold in the next 150-230 trading day. The profit from trading this metal it is very high because the market demands are very high and world stocks are very low.

To invest in the zinc program, first you have to tranfer your funds from the ballance into the ZINC program.

The profit will be available after 240 days of investment has passed.

For example, if you will invest $5,000 in the ZINC program, you will have a 5.20% profit every day meaning $67,400

Referral program 4%

Accpetes LR,PM

Link: http://www.resellmetals.com/

Their rule is very poor quality standard beyond the ontime legit investment program. I should try to explain my opinion with such points.Although they have daily, 10 days, 2 months or max year plans, where maximum base members want to start with $10, but with this very tiny return can be possible. For good return we must need to spend $100+ and leave it for 10 days, then we can gain a little bit profit. Thanks.

What I like most in this program that they have got distinct site design, roi offered is quite reasonable and should be sustained well without much efforts for long. But i am surprised to see that though it is listed on monitors since 8 days it still has waiting status, better to wait until things are clear.

The site is really a bit different, i dont see that the script is done especially nice, but at least it dont look like the standard ones.

Still the monitors i saw on the site has invested almost a big amount of money and yet its waiting stats in both

So i agree with poster above.

Careful and wait until they actually starts paying.....

Yea I too agree with that, all monitors are at waiting status, But the min. deposit is low at 10$ which we require for safety. Although 1.05% is not sufficient for satisfaction, but there is no doubt it's sustainable site hopefully. I would like to try with 10$ in the Al program.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all you've all told here that too many monitors have said that they are not paying, but I don;t like such commitment on monitors, because if they good then perfect, but sometimes they note that the site was not paying , some it happened but can cause in different reasons, probably it might be some user ratting result. That are not acceptable as there will be a change of technical problem or step jump reason(Plans) as we've to move serially from top to bottom, else we never pay manually. You just share your opinion results only . Thanks for the support.

Well their site design is very boring for me but their investment plan seems very reasonable and can support long time work. I already monitor this program from beginning but still doubt to invest here. I don't see they make any movement to promote this program. Only a few monitors have add this program to their list so still not many people know about it.

life time 23 days and the top monitors like GP and hyip.com listing this one showing paying status for it,

minimum is $10 and the ROI 1.05% is reasonable,

such low ROI can definitely make the program able to pay for a long time,

the term is low just one day the shortest, this will be a good choice to invest in aluminium plan.

• 4 weeks later...

well, I am not sure whether this program is active or not, but right now I can't access this site, it's unavailable, I must say there is problem loading the page, looks like some techinal issue, otherise there sems no reason for the program to be closed as the ROI offered was low as well.