Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

My Lot - www.mylot.com

• 2 months later...

Mylot is more of a socializing site which pays their members to discuss general topics on their site. However, their posting rates are quite low and the minimu payout of $10 takes months to achieve if a member does not post huge amount of posts daily at Mylot. They have a good referral system which pays 25% of your referral earnings. All payouts are sent to your paypal account on 15th of each month.

• 4 weeks later...

Mylot is an honest site and I got my first payment this month thru paypal. You really need to have good posts to be replied on by members and as the conversation keeps lively and going, it is a raise to your earnings. There is no hesitation as you work in this site because your effort has an equivalent amount.

post-10607-0-60453000-1318670890_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Its a awesome website. All the content of this website so nice and fantastic. This website is more helpful for me and all the people. I really very much like this website. Super content are available on this website how to get followers good pinterest website is this. They have different types of pinterest followers. If any body need any help about buy or sell pin interest i suggest you. Just click this link and get all the solution about pininterest.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have heard a lot good about this site. i am sure this is a legitimate site and people are earning from here. i ave also visited it and found it good. they have shown payment proofs also. it is a great wesite to work with..thanks for sharing the knowledge.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...

I joined mylot several years ago.  That time the referral system does not apply anymore and the payout now is 5 dollars.  Payout may be slow but the site had members who. have developed a kind of virtual friendship. 

Edited by relcap23
typo error