Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

twickerz - twickerz.com

megrawab

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@pinay, I agree that they should add LR, since it is quite a popular choice. Maybe if we all send a support ticket requesting for it, then admin might consider it. But anyway getting the money (being paid) is the most important regardless of which payment processor. I think PP is still good :) especially because the min. payout is so slow right now.

I'm too member of this site, this is a old site, it is paying for all member with rate of ads is very low, you can receive payment with this site but you need to have to active to click very many ads daily, even it is more 50 ads per day and you only earning with cents, it is reason why I don't active more with it. work here is very waste time that earning is very least

@pinay, I agree that they should add LR, since it is quite a popular choice. Maybe if we all send a support ticket requesting for it, then admin might consider it. But anyway getting the money (being paid) is the most important regardless of which payment processor. I think PP is still good :) especially because the min. payout is so slow right now.

that could be like that,but i think it seems admin at the moment will decide not to use LR, maybe because the main income from his site now come from PP, and i think paypal can send low amount just like LR did too, and if we can there is no fee for the payment to us

I already received my first payment here as well as I just recently won here 10 cents in their twickgrid. Now, I just wait to have april 17 in order for me to have the payout page enabled again and cashout 20 cents or more since I still have some days to have some clicks and we will have 2 cents per day in clicking all the ads.

Twickers is really an awasome ptc site,it is paying for all member with rate of ads is very low, you can receive payment with this site but you need to have to active to click very many ads daily.I think they only accept verified paypal and alertpay accounts.

After ask to revive again my account, I logged in and work with this site in many days and see that it is earning for me about more 1 cent per day, I think that it is ok although I must click very many ads per day but in this time, it is not problem, only have problem, ads is loading very slow, I don't like loading speed of this ads, hope that admin will fix it early

Just imagine if you joined this site last year when its still a new site. I think this june its going to be running for 365 days right? We really don't know when the site will turn to scam. But if you ask me last year if this site is good to try I will say no. Because its does not look like a ptc site that going to last long. That's why I'm surprise that its paying until now.

I joined this site as part of a referral exchange deal, the site has a lot of ads available for clicking on a daily basis. However i find the daily earnings too low compared to other PTC sites. I guess the low minimum helps in marketing this site but in terms of output i am hesitating if i will continue being active here after my referral exchange deal is done.

i think a total of 3 cents earning from the ptc section is not a bad income and advantage is that it is a gpt site if we complete one signup to 2 signup per day then we are able to reach minimum payout in just two to three days easily.

@sheikh yes most of the PTCs nowadays are averaging $0.02 per day. $0.03 is a good amount to earn per day in a PTC site although there are other sites that could earn you more but are risky as they commonly fold after a few days or weeks.

I haven't tried the sign-up offers on this site. I've been trying to stay away from sign-ups since they usually have a lot of requirements and tracking of approval just requires a lot of work that i don't want to be doing right now.

• 9 months later...

minimum payout with this ptc is incredibly high i'm sure its season site to build an income but the power is that any of us can employ this ptc to promote our some other ptc sites so you can get referrals. the ads packages can be purchased at minimal rate.