Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Centurion Wealth Circle -centurionwealthcircle.com

@rage35 you are lucky to reach payout level which is set at 20$ and is quite big minimum withdrawal.

Btw I would like to know how much time it took for you to earn this much amount in this program and did you recruited/referred or is it just earning share.

Program look quite interesting and already members posted payment proof so it is easy to trust the program. 15$ to begin is also not a big amount and is affordable enough.

Here is one payment proof an old one and the latest update:

cwc-payment05.jpg

News Update 07/31/2011

Hi strosdegoz,

Thank you for voting (voting has now ended)! The members have spoken... it seems that from over ONE THOUSAND member votes, almost 80% are in favour of a reduced cap to $30 in order to accelerate the cycling process!

View Final Count here

This is GREAT NEWS!! It means cycling will be faster for many positions once older positions have stopped cycling at the new cap. From Monday 2pm (GMT) we will implement the change*.

In the mean time please find our new and improved products area. Members can now place banner ads within the back office area. Text and banner ads can EARN YOU great income with CWC. We have 8,000 members and many of them may well be interested in what you have to offer.

Digitals downloads is coming up next and then a surprise development in the Circle that will greatly increase PSS cycling profits (watch this space).

Please keep your suggestions and constructive criticism coming in - as you can see we do listen and act on what members want.

To the success of all our members!

Regards, Larry

*This change is made under section 26 of our Terms & Conditions of which all members have agreed.

Latest Update from CWC.

Dear strosdegoz

People who get involved with programs such as ours are often very cautious about losing their money. In the past there have been many hit and run programs as well as those that just grind to a painful halt. People often get their fingers burnt. I can truly understand why many members get worried when the cycler is running slow – let's face it, slow cycling can be a symptom of a dyeing program!

The difference between CWC and other programs is that we are forever adapting and improving our systems to ensure our Profit Sharing System just keeps on going. We have no intention of letting the program die. We are committed to our members and the trust they have placed with us!

There are many things we can do to keep the cycler alive and moving faster.

There is a Storm coming to the circle. Within the next 7 days we will announce a new and exciting feeder program that will ensure the main cycler just keeps going – indefinitely! This program will be detailed more over the coming days but wait…. this is just ONE of many enhancements in the pipeline that will keep Centurion at the top for wealth creation opportunities!

Stay positive and keep your downlines positive.

The Centurion Wealth Circle IS HERE FOR THE DURATION!

To the $uccess of all our members!

Larry Harper

Master Admin of CenturionWealthCircle.com

Unofficial Update

Centurion Wealth Circle Feeder – The Tornado Mini Cycler Update

The first thing that I want to tell you is ‘You Can’t Loose with this Feeder / Mini Cycler’.

Yes that is right, Centurion Wealth Circle Tornado is built in a way that will profit new members and actual CWC members a 100%. First thing is that admin will earn $0 per positions in ‘The Tornado’, this is to help boost the income and all of the un-cycled positions from Tornado will be moved to CWC.

You will also get 2 tokens for the price of 1.

You can access the full details page about Centurion Tornado here : http://www.centurionwealthcircle.com/members/tornado.php

Note : You need to be logged in to be able to access that page, if you are not a member already you can sign up by going here – http://www.centurionwealthcircle.com/?alandetsu

This feeder will be available for members in 5 days, it is set to launch on (Wednesday 17th, August @ 3pm GMT)

cwc-tornado.png

The Tornado Mini Cycler

Here are the details from the CWC website :

Hi strosdegoz – Welcome to the Centurion Tornado!

Here is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to make quick returns from our fast moving Tornado Profit System. (All profits generated are fed right back into the main cycler where EVERYONE PROFITS!!)

How it works;

Premium Members purchase ‘Tornado’ Product Tokens = 2 tokens for just $15.

Every sale results in a position into the Tornado Profit System (TPS).

Phase 1. All positions entered within the first 24 hours are set to mature to 150% – $22.50

Phase 2. All positions entered within the next 24 hours are set to mature to 200% – $30.00

Phase 3. All positions entered with the final 24 hours are set to mature to 300% – $45.00

Every new entry will cycle the Tornado @ 45 positions paying .20c each per sale. REMEMBER: 100% of all profit is ploughed right back into the main Profit Sharing System.

After 72 hours the Tornado cycler will stop and be emptied. All unmatured positions will be placed into the main cycler where main cycler rules apply – so no one loses!! All balances outstanding will be moved into your main account.

The Tornado arrives on Wednesday 3pm (GMT). It will cycle EVERY 5 MINUTES for 24 hours at a time before moving to the next phase.

—-

FAQ

Will I lose my money? – NO. After the Tornado stops all un-matured positions are moved to the main cycler to await full maturity there!

What are the risks? – None – Although we expect many positions to fully mature very quickly, there is always a risk that other positions may not mature before the Tornado Cycling stops. If that happens those positions will migrate to the main cycler!

Can FREE Members join in the Tornado? – No – Free Members must upgrade by purchasing at least 1 Product Token.

Can I withdraw anytime? Yes. The minimum withdrawal is $20 and you can ‘cash out’ at any point!

This will be a win-win situation for everyone in the Centurion Wealth Circle family, we have 5 more days to fund our Alertpay account so get ready for it. Centurion Wealth Circle success is in your hands, its your choice, you decide if you want this program to succeed. I am All In!!!!

I just received a payment from CWC.

cwc-payment07.jpg

I got all the information from the backoffice.

Here is the email I am sending to my list about this, if you want to use it feel free to use it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Centurion Wealth Circle Tornado Is Launching

(Wednesday @ 3pm GMT)

cwc-468-8.gif

And the most important thing of all…

You Can’t Loose Money with It

Positions that don’t Cycle Goes to Your Main Centurion Wealth Circle Account

Centurion Tornado Profit System Overview :

It is really simple, all you have to do is be upgraded in Centurion Wealth Circle with at least one position and you are able to buy into the Tornado Profit System.

You can earn up to 300% ROI per position which is huge, there are no reinvestment rule so its your choice to either withdraw it all or reinvest or do whatever you like whatever happens it still goes all back into your main CWC in the worst case scenario, so you are 100% safe.

The Tornado last only 72 hours each time it runs, so there isn’t any time for it to slow down, it will always be cycling at lighting speed, cycles will happen every 5 minutes for 24 hours and then move to the next phase. You can earn massive referral & bonus commissions by introducing your team to the program, each time they purchase and repurchase.

Get 2 Tokens for the price of one. Buy 1 Token and get 2 To spend on Advertising.

Here is How It Works :

Premium Members (Upgraded CWC Members) can purchase two tokens for $15 and they are entered into the Tornado Profit System.

Every sale will result in a position in the system.

There are 3 different phases :

Phase 1 – All positions entered within the first 24 hours are set to mature to 150% – $22.50

Phase 2. All positions entered within the next 24 hours are set to mature to 200% – $30.00

Phase 3. All positions entered with the final 24 hours are set to mature to 300% – $45.00

REMEMBER: 100% of all profit is ploughed right back into the main Profit Sharing System.

After 72 hours the Tornado cycler will stop and be emptied. All unmatured positions will be placed into the main cycler where main cycler rules apply – so no one loses!! All balances outstanding will be moved into your main account.

The Tornado arrives on Wednesday 3pm (GMT). It will cycle EVERY 5 MINUTES for 24 hours at a time before moving to the next phase.

So make sure to get ready with funds available in your Alertpay account, I will be sending out an email right when the Tornado Profit System starts so make sure to join my list on the left to get first notice.

You can sign up by following the banner on top or this link : Centurion Wealth Circle by strosdegoz

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards

Dirson E. Jimenez Santana

Blog : DoNothingMoney

That's it.

Pretty simple

There will be lots of movement once the Tornado is over on the main cycler.

There will be additional feeders to keep feeding funds into the program and keep the movement.

Tornado will run more than just once.

More improvements will be added to the website.

Just be a little patient... Please :D

--

One of the reason it takes time to see all the new improvements is because the CWC code is unique, so everything they do must be coded from scratch and specially for this program.

--

I also received another batch of payments...

cwc-payment09.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

good that you got paid. I thought this site stops cycling. Its just dormant and ready to push when the time is right. I hope this site will continue pushing. But I doubt that it will last longer than EFT. or if not it will last longer than EFT cycler. Then I guess its because admin is better.

I think this is the last major movement in the cycler. I think centurion has just used its last card. I guess all cycler really can last as long theirs a new investors willing to invest more in here. But I think members and investors also learn and I'm sure they will not going to end up losing money.

• 2 weeks later...

The site is moving but in a slow pace. So I suggest if your still planning to invest in here you need to think it over. But if you're already in here. I suggest that you just keep on hoping that someone will invest in here and that you can still get your money back. But don't bother to reinvest again.

• 4 weeks later...

Right now I think its already on halt. Although its still premature to say as some still claim that they still get paid. But I guess its getting fewer and fewer every day. And I'm sure some who claim that this site is paying is even not still a member of this site. As right now I still need to see real proof of payments that this site is currently still paying.

• 4 weeks later...

@rage35

Even if I don't check it I think this site has turn to scam. Although I don't check it I still base my opinion in thread activity. Not only in here but in other ptp that I'm posting once a thread has no movement in almost all ptp forums that I'm posting theirs a big possibility that its stop paying.

@rage35

Even if I don't check it I think this site has turn to scam. Although I don't check it I still base my opinion in thread activity. Not only in here but in other ptp that I'm posting once a thread has no movement in almost all ptp forums that I'm posting theirs a big possibility that its stop paying.

I agree to that. I checked my account yesterday and to my surprise, my earnings didn't move. Maybe the program has stop paying their members or there is no members at all investing in here.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think its time to close this thread. this site is a scam site now. In fact its been a scam site for many months now. I don't think its going to be paying ever.

In closing a thread will convince newbies that this site has turn to scam already. Because many newbies seldom check details and they will think its still paying. As I visit the site and its still open.